Adipromin® is a new nutritional formulation with clinically proven effects on body composition.
¤ Adipromin® inhibits the formation of adipocytes or fat cells (lipogenesis) and promotes their destruction (lipolysis). In a double-blind study, Adipromin® was shown to stimulate weight loss, reduce body mass index (BMI) and positively impact on levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and adiponectin. The latter is a hormone which governs a number of important metabolic processes including the regulation of blood glucose and the use of fatty acids as energy.
¤ Adipromin® is safe to use and very well-tolerated. The experts who developed Adipromin® at Laila Nutraceuticals in India studied more than 400 ayurvedic herbs to determine which of them inhibited lipogenesis and which promoted lipolysis. The three most powerful (Curcuma longa, Murraya koenigii and Moringa oleifera) were then tested in vitro and in vivo in order to establish the best ratio for maximum efficacy. This optimised formulation was subsequently tested in humans: over 8 weeks, 50 obese subjects took 900mg/day of Adipromin® combined with a diet of 2000 kilocalories/day and 30 minutes of walking.
¤ The results were significant, in particular:
• Adipromin® reduced weight 47% more effectively than diet plus placebo;
• significant weight loss (9%) was achieved after just 14 days, as well as a reduction in body mass index after 8 weeks ;
• serum levels of the « anti-fat » hormone adiponectin increased by over 20% while those of the hormone ghrelin, which increases appetite, fell considerably;
• Adipromin® inhibited fat accumulation in adipocytes in a dose-dependent manner ;
• there were improvements in the HDL:LDL ratio and triglyceride levels ;
• the treatment was exceptionally well-tolerated.
A daily dose of 900mg, taken with meals in three separate doses, was found to produce the best results.
Adults. Take 3 capsules a day.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 300 mg Adipromin®.