Sytrinol™ 150 mg
Treating hypercholesterolaemia is part of basic prevention of cardiovascular disease. As the generalised use of statins becomes increasingly controversial (see article by Dr Dominique Rueff in Nutranews June 2005), there is renewed interest in natural alternatives.
Sytrinol™ is a patented nutraceutical with clinically proven efficacy which helps to maintain cholesterol levels within the healthy, normal range. Sytrinol™ is obtained from natural, non-GMO sources including:
- Special bioflavonoids (polymethoxylated flavones) extracted from citrus fruits
- Compounds from the vitamin E family (tocotrienols) extracted from palm fruit
Sytrinol™ has been tested in three clinical trials. In subjects with moderately elevated cholesterol levels, the following were observed:
- A reduction of more than 30% in total cholesterol
- A reduction of up to 27% in LDL cholesterol
- A reduction of up to 34% in triglycerides
- A reduction of more than 20% in apolipoprotein B
- An improvement of up to 4% in HDL cholesterol
- An improvement of up to 30% in LDL:HDL ratio
These clinical trials were conducted with the same patented product, and using the same dosage, as that which we are offering to our customers.
Unlike ingredients which tend to block cholesterol absorption in the gastro-intestinal tract, Sytrinol™ modulates and balances cholesterol production directly in the liver. Sytrinol™ is also a powerful antioxidant with important, additional benefits for the cardiovascular system.
|Daily serving: 2 softgels
Number of servings per bottle: 30
(a patented mix of methoxylated flavones and tocotrienols)
|Other ingredients: olive oil, soya lecithin, beeswax.
Sytrinol™ KGK synergize Inc.
Each softgel contains 150 mg of Sytrinol™.
Warning: Contains soya lecithin.
Directions for use
Take two softgels a day when convenient.