InflaRelief Formula Supplement
InflaRelief Formula is an original, polyvalent, and powerful supplement in vegetarian capsules that effectively combats and neutralizes the many mechanisms of inflammation with its combination of ingredients and wide spectrum action.
Why choose InflaRelief Formula?
Together with oxidation and glycation, inflammation is one of the three basic mechanisms of aging. Chronic inflammation is the source of many degenerative disorders and is characteristic of an aging body. It is, therefore, a good idea to avoid it.
You can buy InflaRelief Formula to opt for a more effective option towards inflammation than drugs, without the latter's side-effects. It combines even more natural and powerful nutrients (12 instead of 9) than before, with a higher daily dose. Together, they provide the body with an effective and polymorphic response to the inflammatory process in its many forms.
What are the ingredients in InflaRelief Formula capsules?
- Perluxan is a standardized hop cone extract. Its alpha acids are powerful inhibitors of pain-inducing chemicals. Unlike the whole hop plant, this particular extract has no estrogenic or sedative effects.
- Standardized nettle extract has scientifically supported pain-relief and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cat's claw extract (Uncaria tomentosa), standardized in oxindole alkaloids, has regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties that benefit the joints in particular; it is also a potent stimulant of the immune system.
- "C3 Complex" curcuma extract contains 95% curcuminoids which are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and Cox-2 inhibitors.
- Tulsi is a plant that has been used in Tibetan medicine for thousands of years. It has wide-ranging properties relating to anything from simple physical and mental weakness to acute stress, depression and many inflammation-related processes, both acute and chronic.
- Bromelain, a pineapple-derived proteolytic enzyme complex, is generally used for digestive inflammation problems and oedema, and to prevent blood clots which can affect the cardiovascular system.
- Ginger root extract, standardized in gingerols and shogaols, controls inflammation-mediators by inhibiting pro-inflammatory enzymes Cox 1 and 2 and lipoxygenase. This extract specifically benefits joints such as the hips and knees.
- Quercetin is a natural, antioxidant flavonol and polyvalent reliever, used particularly for respiratory and digestive allergies.
- Rutin, extracted from the aromatic shrub Ruta graveolens, has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects; it is vasoprotective and antithrombotic.
- Rosemary has rosmarinic acid with potent tissue-protective, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy properties.
- 5-Loxin, a specific extract of Boswellia serrata, provides 30% acetyl-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA); a potent anti-inflammatory, it is as effective as some drugs, and is particularly good for degenerative joint disorders.
- Bioperine, a black pepper extract standardized in piperine, has anti-inflammatory properties itself and also makes other ingredients more active enhancing their absorption and bioavailability.
Buy InflaRelief Formula today and benefit from its natural anti-inflammatory properties.
|Daily dose : 6 capsules
Number of doses per pack : 30
|Amount per dose
|Perluxan® (Extract of hop cone standardized to 30 % alpha and iso-alpha acids)
|Nettle extract 16:1
|Cat’s claw extract standardized to 3 % oxindole alkaloids
|Curcumin C3 Complex (35:1 extract of Curcuma longa standardized to 95 % curcuminoids)
|Tulsi dry extract (Ocimum sanctum L.) standardized to 2.5 % ursolic acid
|Bromelain 2400 GDU/g
|Ginger root extract standardized to 5 % gingerols and 1 % shogaols
|Rosemary extract standardized to 6 % rosmarinic acid
|5-Loxin® (Boswellia serrata extract standardized to 30 % acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid)
|Bioperine® (Black pepper extract (Piper nigrum) standardized to 95 % piperine)
|Other ingredients : Acacia gum, rice flour.
Perluxan®, Pharmachem, USA. - Curcumin C3 Complex, Bioperine®, Sabinsa Corp, India - 5-Loxin®, Pl Thomas, USA.
Directions for use
Adults. Take 6 vegetarian capsules a day, spread over two or three doses or as advised by your therapist.
Value for money
À utiliser avec Curcumin Solution
Excellent je le prend tout les jours
Rafael Paz López de Zuazo
Lo tengo de reserva en lugar del Ibuprofeno
Rafael Paz López de Zuazo
Lo tomé con buenos resultados en los últimos ataques de gota que tuve. Mantengo una reserva en casa en substitucion de AINEs farmacológicos.
Très bon produit (un peu cher), mes douleurs suites à une tendinite au tendon d'achille ont été réduite fortement.
je le prend déjà plusieurs mois
Très bon produit pour lutter contre les inflamations. Sont prix est élevé cependant la qualité est au rendez-vous.
A diminué certaines douleurs