Prostaphil™ 300 mg
Pollen extract for prostate health
Prostaphil™ is a specific combination of water-soluble and liposoluble pollinic fractions, standardized and patented to contain established proportions of amino acids and phytosterols, including beta sitosterol. Prostaphil™ is a powerful standardized version of a pillen extract studied in Europe and in Japan for more than 40 years. Even though it has a very wide spectrum, its most studied applications concern benign prostate hypertrophy, prostatitis and prostate cancer prevention. The action mechanisms of Prostaphil™ include:
- Smooth muscle relaxation.
- Increased bladder contractability.
- Inhibition of epithelial and stromial prostatic cell growth.
- Inhibition of inflammation by the eicosanoid tract.
- Inhibition of cellular proliferation due to excess Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by antagonism to the activity of 5-alpha reductase and by the desensitization of the cellular receptor to DHT.
- A powerful antioxidant activity.
- An anti-mutagen activity on prostatic cells in vitro, probably by selective apoptose induction (programmed death).
- Reduction of the toxic effects of cadmium, a probable inducer of prostatic hyperplasia.
Prostaphil™ has been the object of several vast open studies and of several double-blind studies in which its activity has been compared with placebos or with other known inhibitors of benign prostate hypertrophy. In general, 60 to 90% of the subjects obtained significant improvements within 1 to 3 months. In particular, Prostaphil™ has shown its ability to inhibit cancerous prostatic cell growth (a disease which can affect, to different degrees, nearly one in three men) is an extra argument for including this product in your preventive supplementation diet.
For optimal efficacy, it’s possible to combine a number of natural active ingredients such as in the formulation . This includes flower pollen and several other plant extracts such as Urtica dioica, , Pygeum africanum and Collinsonia canadensis. In this respect, you may also be interested in the prostate-protective effects of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant found in tomatoes.
|Daily serving: 3 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 30
|Lipophilic and hydrophilic pollen extract
|Other ingredients: rice flour.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 100?mg of R-lipoic acid.
Directions for use
Take one vegetarian capsule three times a day (with meals) the first month, then one capsule twice a day as a maintenance dose.