ANTI WRINKLE SERUM FOR SKIN REPAIR AND HYDRATION
This facial restructuring tensor treatment is designed for the performance and recovery of the perfect shape of the skin from deeper layers.
What are the benefits associated with Action Face?
This blend of active ingredients provides essential nutrients to allow the skin to activate its regenerating and restructuring processes.
Specifically, the vitamin C present in ascorbic acid neutralizes the free radicals through a powerful antioxidant and photoprotective activity that stimulates the creation of collagen and promotes skin repair. This component helps to combat aging.
The contribution of vitamin A to the formula, through Retinol, activates the epidermal regeneration processes and plays an important role in the renewal of the corneal layer. This component enhances the texture and appearance of the skin
The hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin and firms the tissues.
Moreover, the Action Face formula contains SNAP 8, Argilerine, and Leuphasyl. These peptides prevent the appearance of wrinkles and have a firming effect on the skin. They are also known as Botox effect ingredients due to their flash effect action to prevent muscle contraction. The peptide relaxes the muscles responsible for the formation of expression lines.
Therefore, with Action Face, it is possible:
- To improve the appearance of existing wrinkles,
- To activate free radical protection mechanisms,
- To give the skin back its elasticity, and
- To achieve a more youthful appearance.
Perfect for: Anti-aging, lifting, eye contour.
Active Ingredients Treatments: Aqua, Peg 35 Castor Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Pentapeptide-18, Arginine, Aspartate, Cobalt Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Pyridoxine HCL, Valine, Zinc Chloride, Thiamine HCL, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglicerine, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinol, Hexapeptide 8, Pentapeptide - 18, Snap 8.
Directions for use
Action Face Dosage
Every morning and evening, apply two to three drops on a cleansed skin on the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Let dry for a few seconds then follow up with your favorite moisturizer.
Warning: Product for topical use only, do not inject or ingest.
No reviews for this product yet
- Roth, Peter Thomas. "Compositions for Diminishing the Appearance of Wrinkles." U.S. Patent Application No. 12/392,949.
- Mccall-Perez, Fred, Thomas J. Stephens, and James H. Herndon Jr. "Efficacy and tolerability of a facial serum for fine lines, wrinkles, and photodamaged skin." The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology 4.7 (2011): 51.
- Arsiwala, S., et al. "Evaluation of topical anti-wrinkle and firming (AWF) for women, antiwrinkle and firming (AFM) for men and deep wrinkles for wrinkles on face and neck." Asian J Pharm Clin Res 6.3 (2013): 86-89.
- Papini, Anna Maria. "Cosmetics toward peptide-based cosmeceutics." Chimica Oggi-Chemistry Today 8.6 (2010): 3-5.
- IT PHARMA. “Action Face, Re-Structuring and Facial Tensor Treatment.” IT Pharma, 2020, itpharmalab.us/productos/brands/it-pharma-en/action-face/.