Cookies are small files which help us store your log-in information, count the number of visitors to our website, and tailor your Supersmart browsing experience by suggesting content, adverts or events that are as relevant as possible to your profile, shopping habits, etc...
Cookies are managed by your web browser and only the cookie-issuer is likely to read or change the information contained in them.
Operational (to facilitate navigation)
• Remembering information you provided when registering for one of our services, so that you don’t have to waste time re-entering that same information every time you want to re-access our services;
• Remembering the products and/or services you’ve ordered/used, up to the confirmation page of your order;
• Benefiting from the caching of pages on our websites or our services for faster access to these various pages.
Disabling these cookies does not stop you navigating our website but you will lose some of the features and functionality of our website (validation of an order, for example).
Operational cookies are used on the supersmart.com site and the super-nutrition.com and nutranews.org satellite sites.
Social and Webanalytics
Social cookies allow interaction with social network plugins on the site. Analytic cookies enable us to make improvements by providing us with information on how visitors use our site and on its performance (for example, what are the most-visited pages, what do web users search for in the Supersmart search engine ...).
Targeted or behavioural advertising
Targeted advertising or ‘retargeting’ cookies allow us to tailor the online advertising shown to you. Disabling them will not stop online adverts from appearing – it simply prevents the personalisation element.
You are free to disable cookies at any time. Your browser can also be set to notify you about the cookies stored on your computer and to ask you whether to accept them or not.
You can accept or decline cookies on a case by case basis or refuse them altogether.
Just remember that configuring your browser settings is likely to change your ability to access our services. In order to manage cookies so your needs are matched as closely as possible, we suggest you bear in mind the purpose of the cookies when configuring your browser settings.
How do you set your preferences on your chosen browser?
Each browser is different when it comes to setting your preferences regarding cookies. You’ll find instructions on how to change your cookie preferences in your browser’s help menu.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-UK/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences - Opéra : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Do not track
You can also set your browser to send a code to websites informing them you do not wish to be tracked. (option ‘Do Not Track’).
- Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11
- Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
- Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/notrack.html