Metadrine Supplement - Synergistic Nutrients to Improve the Body's Metabolism
Metadrine™ is a thermogenic formulation combining several nutrients that have been shown specifically to increase basal metabolic rate. It contains a wide range of nutrients that target different and important metabolic pathways: they stimulate the activity of enzymes involved in thermogenic reactions and encourage the use of fat stores which are burned to provide the fuel required for the increase in metabolic rate. All the ingredients in Metadrine™ work synergistically on basal metabolism to help combat weight gain.
What are the ingredients in Metadrine™?
- Theobroma cacao extract is standardised in theobromine which has stimulant and satiogenic properties.
- L-tyrosine helps increase basal metabolism and maintain production of the thyroid gland which can fall during periods of dieting. L-tyrosine is converted into noradrenalin which has an appetite-suppressant effect.
- Caffeine has a significant stimulant effect on basal metabolism. It separates lipids, releasing fatty acids which are then burned more easily.
- Green tea extract accelerates calorie-burning and weight loss. It can increase basal metabolism by up to 4-6%.
- 5-hydroxy tryptophan (5-htp) is the precursor of the inhibitory neuromodulator, serotonin. It is often used to counter stress-associated bulimic effects. It also balances the stimulant effect of the formulation's other ingredients.
- Chromium polynicotinate, niacin-bound chromium, helps reduce fat mass and increase lean muscle mass
- Sinetrol®, a natural extract produced from citrus fruits (blood oranges, grapefruit and lemons) chosen for their high polyphenol content. A clinical study has demonstrated the lipolytic (fat-dissolving) effects of this extract. Sinetrol exerts its lipolytic effect by inhibiting the enzyme cAMP-PDE, and preventing the degradation of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate)
- Capsimax®, an extract of Capsicum annum providing capsicinoids. Studies have shown that it helps control appetite and encourages thermogenesis (particularly by increasing the body's energy output)
- Fucoxanthin - the pigment in brown seaweed. Studies show that it stimulates metabolic rate, thus facilitating fat loss.
- Super Citrimax®, an extract of Garcinia cambogia, standardised in hydroxy-citric acid (HCA) with a proven ability to curb appetite, inhibit fat production, increase fat-burning and thus contribute to weight loss.
|Daily dose : 4 capsules
Number of doses per box: 30
| Sinetrol® -XPUR (citrus extract : blood orange, grapefruit, orange, guarana standardised to 90 % polyphenols and 20% flavones)
||900 mg |
| Theobrama cacao extract, 6 % theobromine
||300 mg || L-Tyrosine
||300 mg |
||200 mg |
| Green tea extract (80 % polyphenols, 60 % catechins, 30 % EGCG)
||200 mg |
| Super CitriMax® HCA-600-SXM (Garcinia cambogia PE 60 %)
||100 mg |
| Capsimax® (Capsicum annum L extract providing 1.4 mg of capsaicinoids)
||70 mg |
| 5-hydroxy tryptophan (5-HTP)
||50 mg |
| Fucoxanthin (from 200 mg Undaria pinnatifida extract standardised to 10 % fucoxanthin)
||20 mg |
| Chromium (Chromemate® polynicotinate)
||200 mcg |
| Other ingredients: Acacia gum, rice flour.
Capsimax® Omniactive Health Technologies - Sinetrol® Fytexia-NB Consulting Group - Super CitriMax® Lonza
Directions for use
adults. Week one, take one vegetarian capsule in the morning on an empty stomach, and one more late morning or mid-afternoon. In subsequent weeks, increase to two capsules first thing, and two more late morning or mid-afternoon.
Do not take after 5.00pm.
Warning: Avoid (or at least reduce the recommended dose) if you are hypersensitive to caffeine or methylxanthins.
Value for money
Ne m'a pas permis de perdre du poids... mais d'arrêter d'en prendre !