Cran-Max Supplement - Cranberry Extract to Improve Urinary Health
Cran-Max® is a cranberry extract (Vaccinium microcarpon) can help maintain the health of the urinary tract naturally and reliably, with no side-effects. The health of the urinary tract is compromised when pathogenic bacteria stick to the internal wall of the urethra and cause cystitis. Urinary tract infections cause misery for millions of women (20% are affected once a year) who are traditionally prescribed millions of courses of antibiotics.
What are the benefits associated with Cran-Max®?
Cranberry contains an inhibitor which prevents the adhesion of bacteria to human tissue. This activity has been so well-documented that AFSSA (Agence française de securité sanitaire des aliments) has published an official opinion authorizing the claim: “helps reduce the adhesion of certain E. coli bacteria to urinary tract walls”.
Recent studies show that a single daily capsule of Cran-Max® cranberry extract, with its exceptional concentration, standardisation and patented release mechanism, gives the best results. Unlike many diluted extracts, just one capsule of Cran-Max®:
- Contains the full, synergistic and concentrated (34:1) spectrum of cranberry constituents;
- Has a proprietary release mechanism which increases the bioavailability of its constituents and ensures prolonged release;
- Contains other potent antioxidants which provide additional important benefits.
- Cran-Max® has been the subject of several clinical studies (including comparative studies with other extracts and with cranberry juice) which have clearly demonstrated its efficacy.
|Daily serving: 1 capsules
Number of servings per bottle : 60
|Cran-Max® [Whole fruit concentrate of cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) standardized in 7.2% proanthocyanidins]
||500 mg |
| Other ingredients: Acacia gum, white rice bran.
Cran-Max® - BDM Biotechnologies, LLC.
Directions for use
Take one vegetarian capsule a day, at a convenient time.
Value for money
porteuse d'une sclérose en plaques avec troubles urinaires j'utilise ce produit depuis des années recommandé par ma neurologue.
très efficace en cas d'infection urinaire dont souffrais ma compagne
- A Randomized Trial to Evaluate Effectiveness and Cost Effectiveness of Naturopathic Cranberry Products as Prophylaxis Against Urinary Tract Infection in Women,” Lynn Stothers, The Canadian Journal of Urology, June 2002; 9(3): 1558-1562.
- Bioactive compounds in cranberries and their role in prevention of urinary tract infections. Howell AB. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2007 Jun;51(6):732-7. Review.
- Reduction of Escherichia coli adherence to uroepithelial bladder cells after consumption of cranberry juice: a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled cross-over trial. Di Martino P, Agniel R, et al. World J Urol. 2006 Feb;24(1):21-7.
- Cranberries for preventing urinary tract infections. Jepson RG, Craig JC. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008 Jan 23;(1):CD001321. Review.
- Cranberry juice for the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections: A randomized controlled trial in children. Ferrara P, Romaniello L, et al. Scand J Urol Nephrol. 2009 May 9:1-5.
- Daily cranberry juice for the prevention of asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnancy: a randomized, controlled pilot study. Wing DA, Rumney PJ, et al. J Urol. 2008 Oct;180(4):1367-72.