Digestive Enzymes Supplement - Broad Spectrum Natural Enzymes to Aid Digestion
Digestive Enzymes is formulated to aid digestion. It contains natural digestive enzymes, molecules produced by the pancreas which enable the body to digest and absorb each food group. Though digestive enzymes are naturally present in the body, levels decline with age, resulting in potential deficiency which can manifest in metabolic dysfunction and discomfort. Supplementation can thus prevent such deficiency and restore digestive enzymes to normal levels.
What are benefits associated with Digestive Enzymes natural ingredients?
In addition to these digestive enzymes, our formulation also contains a number of synergistic phytonutrients, plant-based molecules that promote the digestive enzymes’ action. This product thus contains phytonutrients found in aniseed, fenugreek seeds, peppermint and ginger. These are recognized as a source of fibre, minerals, vitamins and flavonoids. Also known as bioflavonoids, they are a form of polyphenols, substances known for their antioxidant potency, which combat oxidative stress and reduce free radical-induced damage. These natural extracts are also recognized for their digestive benefits, which include the following:
- Green aniseed, commonly prescribed for bloating and digestion problems, which has stimulant and carminative properties, as inhibiting production of intestinal gas and encouraging its elimination.
- Fenugreek seeds which have a blood sugar-lowering and liver-protective effect.
- Peppermint which is not only used to combat problems such as bloating, sluggish digestion and muscle spasms in the digestive tract, but also to support digestive and urinary elimination.
- Ginger, which is recognized for aiding digestion and having anti-emetic properties, as combating nausea and vomiting.
What are the components of Digestive Enzymes supplement?
Our supplement has been specially formulated to offer a broad spectrum of digestive enzymes. These perform specific functions which enable ingested food to be processed, making it more digestible and easier to absorb by the body. In particular, Digestive Enzymes contains:
- Proteases, and more specifically, proteases 3,4,5, and 6, the function of which is to break protein bonds.
- Amylase, a saccharidase-type enzyme which breaks down polysaccharides or complex carbohydrates.
- Lipase, an enzyme involved in the conversion of glycerides into glycerol's and fatty acids.
- Lactase, an enzyme involved in milk digestion, enabling lactose to be separated into glucose and galactose.
- Cellulase, an enzyme responsible for breaking down cellulose, a carbohydrate found in plant cell walls.
- Hemicellulase, an enzyme involved in converting hemicellulose, a polysaccharide fibre.
- Bromelain, a pineapple extract involved in protein digestion.
- Invertase, an enzyme involved in converting saccharose into fructose and glucose.
- Glucoamylase, an enzyme involved in converting carbohydrates.
- Diastase, an enzyme that helps break down starch into maltose.
- Alpha-galactosidase, an enzyme involved in carbohydrate conversion.
- Beta-glucanase, an enzyme that breaks down glucans, polysaccharides found mainly in cereal bran, yeast cell walls and certain fungi and bacteria.
- Phytase, an enzyme that converts phytates, specific forms of phosphorus found in plants, some of which cannot be digested as such, like phytic acid.
Designed to improve digestion, our digestive enzyme supplement thus combines a broad spectrum of enzymes with a range of synergistic phytonutrients, to help you digest food. It comes in capsule form with a suggested dose of one to two capsules to be taken just before meals.
|Daily serving: 6 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 16
||1 207 mg
||90 000 HUT
||15 000 DU
||3 300 000 FCCPU
||48 000 HUT
||2 100 DPº
||1 875 FIP
||1 500 CU
||1 500 ALU
|Cerecalase® 45 mg
|Hemicellulase, beta-glucanase, phytase
|Other ingredients: Rice bran, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
Directions for use
Take one or two capsules just before each meal, depending on the size of the meal.
No reviews for this product yet