Neuro-Nutrition Formula Supplement
Neuro Nutrition formulation in vegetarian capsules combines seven state-of-the-art nutrients, designed to protect the brain from age-related damage by supporting and regenerating cognitive function. You can buy Neuro Nutrition formulation to take in a preventative capacity by healthy individuals or by those with very early stage degenerative problems.
What are the ingredients in Neuro Nutrition Formula?
- Also known as choline alfoscerate or alpha-GPC, alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine is naturally present in the brain where it increases production of acetylcholine, an essential neurotransmitter necessary for healthy brain function but deficient in those suffering from Alzheimer's disease. Alpha-GPC is therefore included in this formulation for its benefits in countering cognitive problems, particularly early stage senile dementia. It may also be classed as a nootropic - a substance enabling the body to adapt better to life's challenges by facilitating motivation, decision-making, and in particular, improving cognitive and neurosensory processes as a whole.
- Acid-5'-uridylic, this ribonucleotide (U) is one of the monomers that make up RNA, a thymine (T) analog in DNA. It can form matches with adenosine (A) and can also be involved in the decoding of the genetic code by tRNA (transfer ribonucleic acid). Uridine stimulates axon growth, stabilises nerve cell membranes and increases acetylcholine production. It is used to prevent and treat neurological disorders, including Alzheimer's disease.
- L-phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that cannot be produced by the body and must therefore be ingested from the diet. It is the precursor of L-tyrosine and subsequently of the neurotransmitter's norepinephrine (the cerebral equivalent of adrenaline), epinephrine and dopamine. In its natural form, as a tyrosine precursor, L-phenylalanine stimulates cerebral energy, restoring or increasing neurotransmitter activity and promoting mental sharpness and alertness. It can also be converted, via other pathways, into phenylethylamine, a substance naturally present in the brain which helps produce a sense of emotional well-being. Thus, increased levels of this precursor also have a positive effect on mood and behavior.
- The sodium salt form of R-alpha-lipoic acid, sodium R-lipoate has much higher bioavailability than the latter. With greater stability and solubility in the aqueous phase, it is more easily absorbed and enables rapid achievement of plasma concentrations that are 10 to 30 times higher than those obtainable with pure R-alpha-lipoic acid. It is particularly beneficial in this formulation because, like alpha-GPC, it increases acetylcholine production. It therefore prevents cerebral aging, improves memory, reverses cognitive dysfunction and protects against age-related neurodegeneration.
- Pyroglutamic acid is abundant in the brain, blood and cerebrospinal fluid. It protects brain cells, thus improving cognitive and learning function, while at the same time stimulating memory and concentration. It plays an important role in the circulation of amino acids in the brain and confers protection largely by regulating the transport of glutamate and eliminating excess amounts from the brain.
- Gastrodia elata blume, part of the orchidaceae family, is a plant used in traditional Chinese medicine (Tianma) to reduce migraine, convulsions, hypertension and neurodegenerative diseases. According to recent studies on mice, this extract - standardized to 98% gastrodin - may encourage certain neuro-regenerative processes by mobilising neuro-protective genes and improving synaptic neuroplasticity.
- Famously combined in Dr Ames' study, the action of N-acetyl-L-carnitine with R-alpha-lipoic acid provides long-term protection to mitochondrial health and promotes optimal cell metabolism. This acetylated derivative of the amino acid L-carnitine increases acetylcholine production, prevents the effects of aging on the brain and protects neurons from oxidative damage.
What do studies show about these ingredients?
A number of studies have demonstrated that the N-acetyl-L-carnitine in Neuro Nutrition Formula has several benefits such as:
- Preventing aging of the brain as well as the advance of brain diseases.
- Benefits mild cognitive problems and Alzheimer's disease.
- Improving memory and learning ability.
- Benefiting mental function by stimulating membrane stability, energy production and nerve transmission.
- Providing powerful protective effects on nerve tissue and the central nervous system.
- In addition, it helps support emotional well-being and social behavior in elderly people.
This new Neuro Nutrition Formula with its specially selected, synergistic ingredients represents an exceptionally valuable protective aid against cognitive problems and other brain imbalances that can affect adults and older people.
Buy Neuro Nutrition Formula capsules today to benefit from its neuroprotective effect.
|Daily dose: 3 tablets
Number of doses per pack : 30
|Amount per dose
|Alpha GPC (L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine)
| L-pyroglutamic acid
| Gastrodia elata extract standardized to 98% gastrodine
| Other ingredients : Acacia gum, rice flour.
Directions for use
Adults. Take 1-3 vegetarian capsules a day with meals.
Contains soya derivatives.
Value for money
good good good
composition adéquate pour le maintien d'un potentiel intellectuel
la qualité du produit reste néanmoins difficile à établir parmi d'autres compléments pris en même temps
+Neurex= toutes sine qua non maximum importantes substances naturelles pour anti Alzheimer,et autres maladies degeneratives du cerveau.
STRUB Peter W
Zu wenig Erfahrung um eine Bewertung abzugeben
La spedizione del prodotto è sempre puntuale e l'avviso della preparazione della spedizione è utile e informativo.
Efficace pour avoir les idées plus claires et retrouver un esprit vif après cinquante ans
Ce complément alimentaire, à la longue, produira peut-être l'effet