Cardio Booster Supplement - Optimized Formula for Cardiovascular Health
Cardio Booster contains nutrients and phytonutrients that protect the heart both by encouraging the healthy function of the cardiac muscle, as well as by acting on various risk factors of cardiovascular disease.
What are the benefits associated with the ingredients in Cardio Booster?
- Taurine is an amino acid which is particularly important for healthy cardiac muscle. Inadequate taurine levels may be the cause of cardiac insufficiency. Taurine encourages urinary excretion and elimination of sodium. It restricts some of the secondary effects of angiotensin II, a peptide involved in arterial pressure.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is highly concentrated in the mitochondrial membranes of certain organs such as the heart, which requires large amounts of energy. It plays a critical role in cardiovascular health protection.
- Extract of aubepin (Crataegus Pinnatifida) may improve cardiac metabolism, increasing the strength and promoting the regularity of cardiac contractions, helping to normalise arrhythmia; it improves the flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients to the heart by dilating blood vessels. It also helps relieve the pain associated with angina pectoris.
- Beta-sitosterols, phytosterols extracted from soya, have beneficial effects on levels of total cholesterol.
- It has been shown that carnitine (L-Carnitine Fumarate) administration benefits cardiac muscle function.
- HMR Lignans, have a protective effect on cardiovascular function by increasing levels of enterolactone. They can reduce the prevalence of hypertension as well as blood lipid peroxidation.
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) and potassium (potassium citrate) are involved in regulating the heartbeat. Potassium also counteracts the harmful effects of sodium on blood pressure.
Buy Cardio Booster to improve your cardiovascular health.
|Daily serving: 6 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 15
|| 300 mg
Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
|| 180 mg
Dry extract of aubepin (Crataegus pinnatifida) standardized to 5% flavones
|| 200 mg
Dry extract of soya (Glycine max) standardized to 90% phytosterols et 40% beta-sitosterols
|| 750 mg
|| 400 mg
|| 100 mg
|| 160 mg
|| 60 mg
|| 1 mg
|Other ingredients: Acacia gum, rice bran.
HMRlignan™ - Linnea SA.
Directions for use
Take 3 capsules morning and evening, or as advised by your therapist.
Warning : contains soya.
Value for money
This product is so and so.