Cardio Booster Supplement – Optimized Formula for Cardiovascular Health
Cardio Booster contains nutrients and phytonutrients that protect the heart both by encouraging healthy function of the cardiac muscle, as well as by acting on various risk factors of cardiovascular disease.
What are the Benefits Associated with the Ingredients in Cardio Booster?
- is an amino acid which is particularly important for healthy cardiac muscle. Inadequate taurine levels may be the cause of cardiac insufficiency. Taurine encourages urinary excretion and elimination of sodium. It restricts some of the secondary effects of angiotensin II, a peptide involved in arterial pressure.
- is highly concentrated in the mitochondrial membranes of certain organs such as the heart, which requires large amounts of energy. It plays a critical role in cardiovascular health protection.
- Extract of aubepin (Crataegus Pinnatifida) may improve cardiac metabolism, increasing the strength and promoting the regularity of cardiac contractions, helping to normalize arrhythmia. It also improves blood flow, oxygen, and nutrients to the heart by dilating blood vessels. It also helps relieve the pain associated with angina pectoris.
- phytosterols extracted from soy, have beneficial effects on levels of total cholesterol.
- e administration has been shown (L-Carnitine Fumarate) to benefit cardiac muscle function.
- HMR Lignans, have a protective effect on cardiovascular function by increasing levels of enterolactone. They can reduce the prevalence of hypertension as well as blood lipid peroxidation.
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) and potassium (potassium citrate) are involved in regulating the heartbeat. Potassium also counteracts the harmful effects of sodium on blood pressure.
Buy Cardio Booster to improve your cardiovascular health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Daily serving: 6 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 15
|| 300 mg
|Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
|| 180 mg
|Dry extract of aubepin (Crataegus pinnatifida) standardized to 5% flavones
|| 200 mg
|Dry extract of soy (Glycine max) standardized to 90% phytosterols and 40% beta-sitosterols
|| 750 mg
|| 400 mg
|| 100 mg
|| 160 mg
|| 60 mg
|| 1 mg
|Other ingredients: acacia gum, white rice flour.
*RDA in magnesium: 4.77%.
HMRlignan™ - Linnea S.A.
Directions for use
Adults: Take 3 capsules morning and evening, or as advised by your therapist.
Warning: contains soy.
Precautions: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of children’s reach. Store away from light, heat, and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition.
Value for money
I am only on my 2nd month . Nothing to report, but no negative results.
This product is so and so.
- Hawthorn extract for treating chronic heart failure. Pittler MH, Guo R, Ernst E. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008 Jan 23;(1):CD005312. Review.
- Anne Marie Uwitonze, Mohammed S. Razzaque. Role of Magnesium in Vitamin D Activation and Function. The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association, 2018; 118 (3): 181 DOI: 10.7556/jaoa.2018.037
- Coenzyme Q10 in the treatment of hypertension: a meta-analysis of the clinical trials. Rosenfeldt FL, Haas SJ, et al. J Hum Hypertens. 2007 Apr;21(4):297-306