Sodium R-Lipoate Supplement
R-alpha-lipoic acid is the form of lipoic acid produced naturally by the body and the only one which acts as a mitochondrial enzyme cofactor. You can now buy Sodium R-lipoate, a sodium salt of R-alpha-lipoic acid in tablets, with much greater bioavailability than R-alpha-lipoic acid. It rapidly produces blood levels 10 to 30 times higher than is possible with pure R-alpha-lipoic acid. More stable and more easily soluble in the aqueous phase, it is much more easily absorbed.
What are the benefits associated to Sodium R-Lipoate tablets?
R-alpha-lipoic acid's efficacy and superior benefits over other forms have been demonstrated in numerous studies which suggest, in particular, that it:
- Increases or maintains levels of other antioxidants, particularly vitamins C and E, CoQ10 and glutathione. It prevents depletion of glutathione in cytoplasm and mitochondria.
- Increases cellular and mitochondrial antioxidant activity and prevents degradation of mitochondria. It effectively halts age-related increased in oxidative stress.
- Has beneficial effects on metabolism and cellular energy production, preventing metabolic dysfunction linked to the presence of advanced glycation end products.
- Is the only form of lipoic acid to demonstrate increased life expectancy in immuno-deprived mice.
- Is more effective than S-alpha-lipoic acid at increasing glucose transport stimulated by the pancreatic hormone and glucose metabolism in the skeletal muscle of rats resistant to the blood sugar regulating hormone.
- Increases the metabolic rate and reduces age-associated gains in body fat mass.
- Reduces atherosclerotic lesions in large blood vessels.
- Mimics the effects of the pancreatic hormone on glucose absorption in cells resistant to the blood sugar regulating hormone and may help restore glucose availability in tissues such as skeletal muscle.
- Prevents hyperglycemia and reduces levels of the pancreatic hormone.
- May prevent and treat diabetes and some of its complications. It is particularly effective at treating retinopathy (affecting the retina) and diabetic neuropathy. It also lowers the risk of cardiovascular complications common among diabetics.
- Improves memory, reverses cognitive dysfunction and protects against age-related neurodegeneration.
- May increase production of acetylcholine, an essential neurotransmitter of the nervous system deficient in the brains of those with Alzheimer's disease.
Buy Sodium R-lipoate today and benefit from its antioxidant properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Daily serving: 2 tablets
Number of servings per bottle: 30
| R-lipoic acid (in the form of sodium R-lipoate)
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, bamboo extract, tricalcium phosphate.
Each tablet provides 210 mg R-lipoic acid.
Directions for use
Take 1 to 2 tablets a day or as advised by your therapist.
No reviews for this product yet