Muscle Relaxing Formula Supplement
Muscle Relaxing Formula is a combination of plant extracts and micronutrients designed to provide immediate and long-lasting relief from muscle pain and discomfort. It is a 100% natural formulation delivered in vegetarian capsules, containing organically grown plant extracts recognized for their efficacy against pain, now available to buy at Supersmart.
Who is Muscle Relaxing Formula aimed at?
This innovative formulation is for anyone affected by any of the following:
- Frequent muscle pain;
- Muscle pain that comes on after intensive exercise;
- Involuntary muscle contractions of varying pain intensity;
- Age-related night-time muscle stiffness;
- Muscle pain linked to nutrient deficiency (vitamin D, essential amino acids...);
- Fibromyalgia pain;
- Muscle spasms;
- Pain from trauma;
- Neuropathic pain of unknown origin;
- Other related problems: varicose veins, venous insufficiency, aches, elongation, tears, sprains…
What is in Muscle Relaxing Formula?
Muscle Relaxing Formula combines the four plant extracts most widely-studied in relation to muscle pain – and in their best form.
Lemon balm leaf
Lemon balm is a medicinal herb traditionally used for over 2,000 years to calm the nerves and ease pain. Recent clinical trials have confirmed the anxiolytic effects of lemon balm extract (1-3) as well as its ability to reduce sensitivity to pain via modulation of certain receptors in the central nervous system (4-6).
Studies have demonstrated its analgesic properties (7-8) and associated decrease in sensitivity to external stimuli (nociception).
These properties are linked to the presence of terpenes in its essential oil as well as to its high content of phenolic compounds (rosmarinic acid, caffeic acid), citral, flavonoids (luteolin), and tannins (9).
Attention: many unscrupulous manufacturers replace the costly lemon balm extract with related species that smell strongly of lemon such as citronella or lemongrass.
The aerial parts of passionflower
Passionflower contains several substances that act as pain-relievers: indole alkaloids, flavonoids, terpenes, and glucosides (10), although more than 294 volatile compounds have been identified.
The majority of pharmacological studies conducted on passionflower have demonstrated its effects on the central nervous system, particularly anxiolytic and sedative properties (11).
Commission E (a European scientific advisory board) and ESCOP (the European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy) also officially recognize the use of passionflower to reduce nervousness, and relieve muscle spasms and nerve pain.
The flowers of German camomile
Known for its relaxing properties, camomile has a number of anti-inflammatory and analgesic ingredients such as chamazulene, apigenin, flavonoids, and alpha bisabolol. It has produced good results when administered to people suffering from various types of pain (12).
Attention: German camomile (Matricaria recutita), the flowers of which are the most beneficial parts, should not be confused with feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium), the leaves of which are used to reduce the intensity of headaches and migraines.
Traditionally used by Native Americans for treating muscle injuries, valerian root is still in demand today. It contains more than 150 chemical compounds, including valerenic acid and valtrates, which explain its effect on certain chemical messengers in the brain and its relaxing benefits (13).
The formulation also contains two micronutrients recognized for their physiological benefits for human health:
Vitamin E (natural form).
Well-known for its exceptional antioxidant benefits, vitamin E also has anti-inflammatory and vasodilatory properties.
Attention: the most abundant form in the body is alpha-tocopherol. As the synthetic form of this molecule is much less well-absorbed, it is important to choose supplements such as Muscle Relaxing Formula which contain the natural form (14).
Magnesium (in its most soluble and absorbable form).
Magnesium plays a role in nerve transmission and helps muscles relax after contracting. As well as this muscle-relaxant effect, it also participates in pain relief: by disrupting NMDA receptors, it impedes the entry of calcium ions into cells, producing an anti-nociceptive effect.
This effect is associated with decreased sensitivity to pain stimuli triggered by injuries or insult to tissues. Magnesium thus offers significant potential for reducing hypersensitivity to actual and phantom pain.(15-16).
Attention: The less absorbable a magnesium salt is, the less beneficial it will be for the body and the greater its laxative effect. It is therefore essential to choose the best forms: magnesium citrate and magnesium chloride. It is also important to control your magnesium intake from food if you are taking it in dietary supplement form.
Five good reasons to choose Muscle Relaxing Formula for fighting muscle pain:
Here are five good reasons to take our Muscle Relaxing Formula supplement:
- The six natural ingredients in Muscle Relaxing Formula have all been scientifically studied for their anti-inflammatory, analgesic or anti-nociceptive effects.
- Its plant extracts are all organically produced. This is important as pesticides can be neurotoxic, potentially causing neurological dysfunction, exacerbating pain and promoting inflammation.
- Pain-killing drugs are currently claiming record numbers of victims: in 2017, more than 50,000 people died in the United States following side-effects from pain-killing drugs prescribed by their doctors. Thus an urgent return to natural methods is called for.
- In Europe and the US, more than one in two people currently suffer from joint or muscle pain. Such pain has a significant impact on sleep, level of physical activity and mood.
- Muscle Relaxing Formula contains no chemical excipients.
Additional measures to make Muscle Relaxing Formula even more effective
To maximize this formulation’s efficacy, you can also follow these steps throughout the supplementation period:
1) Make sure you stay well-hydrated by drinking at least two liters of water a day, a little at a time. Good hydration promotes healthy circulation in muscle fibres.
2) Set aside time every day to relax (meditation, visualisation, listening to relaxing music, contemplation without stimuli, etc.) and ensure you get a good night’s sleep overwork and lack of sleep exacerbate pain.
3) Avoid eating foods that promote systemic inflammation such as red meat, dairy products, cooked meats, processed foods, and refined cereals.
4) Prioritize anti-inflammatory foods, particularly those rich in omega-3 fatty acids (fats that are able to reduce pain) as well as fresh fruits and vegetables, all rich in antioxidants. You can combine Muscle Relaxing Formula with a daily dose of Super DHA, a natural formulation rich in omega-3 which provides a much higher intake than can be obtained from everyday diets.
Note: This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. It is important to follow the guidelines on how to take it and the recommended dose, and to use it by the 'best before' date. Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or for those with liver problems. This product may interfere with coagulants or blood pressure medication. Please consult a health professional before using if you are taking other medication or have any health problems. Do not take before driving or operating machinery. Keep out of children’s reach. Store in a cool, dry place.
Buy Muscle Relaxing Formula Capsules to help relieve muscle pain.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.