Daily 3® – Complete Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplement
If you could only take one dietary supplement, it should be this one. Daily 3® is an exceptional multivitamin and multimineral supplement in vegetarian capsules containing no less than 45 ingredients (including vitamins, minerals, and a number of premium phytonutrients).
It is regularly rated as one of the best multivitamin and mineral supplements available as it provides amazing value for what it costs. It is constantly updated and improved to reflect the latest scientific advances. It has a high quality of content, as well as patented ingredients, including BioPQQ®, Quatrefolic®, and Bioperine®.
It was updated in 2023 to provide an unprecedented level of excellence.
What makes Daily 3® the best multivitamin supplement?
So, what is a multivitamin and multimineral supplement, anyway? A multivitamin and multimineral dietary supplement contains a combination of essential vitamins and minerals. Daily 3® includes both trace and major minerals, as well as several phytonutrients.
Those who have tried Daily 3® know it is not like other multivitamin supplements. The many advantages it offers raise it to a whole new level and produce rapid benefits. They include:
- A new, increased dose of BioPQQ®. PQQ is a quinone disodium salt obtained naturally through fermentation and is considered to be one of the best antioxidant vitamin compounds. Studies show it helps support short-term performance and maintain long-term cognitive health by supporting the production of new mitochondria. There are only a handful of supplements that contain PQQ at this level.
- Daily 3® does not contain copper or iron – unlike the majority of multivitamins – as these minerals have been studied to have pro-oxidant effects for people who already have adequate levels.
- It contains remarkable amounts of Vitamin D3 for a multivitamin and mineral supplement (1,000 IU per 3-capsule dose, which is 100% of the recommended daily amount). And, in addition to the many Vitamin D3 benefits, there are very few Vitamin D3 side effects to worry about.
- Daily 3® also contains natural extracts and premium antioxidant phytonutrients such as rutin, lutein, lycopene, OPCs, astaxanthin, luteolin, quercetin, and apigenin, as well as appropriate amino acids, such as taurine. Each helps reduce the risk of some of the most common health problems.
- The icing on the cake is the addition of Bioperine®, a patented ingredient obtained from black pepper, which increases the bioavailability of many micronutrients, including Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, and selenium.
For each micronutrient, Supersmart has used the latest scientific data to select the most suitable forms, ensuring high bioavailability and a low risk of side effects.
The vitamin B9 used is a patented form, Quatrefolic®, crowned Product of the Year at the NutraIngredients Awards 2016, which offers maximum bioavailability due to unparalleled solubility and stability. Magnesium is a chelated form which uses transport proteins to cross the cell membrane. Zinc gluconate is the most widely recommended form for preventing the common cold, the niacinamide form of Vitamin B3 is the only one that does not cause flushing of the skin, and the Vitamin E is natural source, as it is the form the body uses most effectively. Nothing has been left to chance.
None of the components in Supersmart's Daily 3® multivitamin are included without good reason. All of the ingredients in our Daily 3® multivitamin have been carefully selected at appropriate amounts. The levels of vitamins and minerals are all close to the recommended daily amounts – and sometimes higher – when such levels have been identified by scientific literature as beneficial to your health. But in no case are they anywhere near the maximum amount tolerable, beyond which there is a health risk.
Daily 3®Multivitamin and Multimineral Supplement Benefits
A study has shown that more than 80% of American doctors and health professionals take a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement. This is hardly surprising given that this group of individuals is particularly well informed when it comes to nutrition.
With its wide range of ingredients, Daily 3® multivitamin and multimineral supplement offers innumerable health benefits. It specifically helps:
- Combat the development of several common health conditions.
- Protect cells against oxidative stress, which contributes to the aging process.
- Enhance visual and nervous system function.
- Support production of blood cells, collagen, and thyroid hormone.
- Optimize fertility and reproduction.
- Maintain the health of bones, hair, skin, teeth, and blood vessels.
- Normalize blood sugar and cholesterol levels, as well as digestion frequency.
- Boost and reenergize the body while reducing physical and mental fatigue.
- Optimize the immune system.
With such diverse advantages, you can buy Daily 3® as a simple and effective way of maintaining and improving your health over the long term.
What exactly are the latest changes to Daily 3®?
Daily 3® composition was updated in 2023. The new formula was designed to push the boundaries of excellence even further and incorporate the latest scientific advances.
What has been modified
The amount of BioPQQ® has been doubled and that of lycopene increased from 2 to 5 mg.
Studies show that PQQ stimulates the growth of new mitochondria, the organelles responsible for cellular energy production, as well as nerve growth factor (NGF). One clinical study demonstrated that 8 weeks supplementing with PQQ led to improvements in mood, fatigue, and sleep quality. In this new version of Daily 3®, Supersmart has increased PQQ levels to 10 mg, in line with the dose used in studies.
The amount of magnesium has been doubled.
A recent study showed one in two of us has inadequate magnesium levels. This is a growing trend due to rapid changes in dietary habits, greater stress levels, and increasingly common disruption of the acid-base balance. The consequences of such inadequacy are far from trivial: nerve and muscle hyperexcitability, cramps, tingling, hypersensitivity to stress, insomnia, increased heart rate, more frequent migraines, emotional oversensitivity, fatigue, and muscle pain. This is why we doubled the amount of magnesium in our multivitamin and multimineral supplement, increasing the total daily amount to 80 mg.
What has been improved
Resveratrol has been replaced by pterostilbene.
Daily 3® now features pterostilbene, a nutrient from the same family as resveratrol but with much better bioavailability (80% for pterostilbene against 20% for resveratrol).
It now contains a better form of Vitamin B6.
Scientists have recently demonstrated that the active form of Vitamin B6 in the body is pyridoxal-5-phosphate. Pyridoxine has therefore been replaced by this more bioavailable form.
Vitamin K1 has been reduced from 140 µg to 100 µg and 75 µg of Vitamin K2 has been added.
There are two main forms of Vitamin K: phytomenadione (K1) and menaquinone (K2). Recent studies suggest Vitamin K1 acts more directly on coagulation, while other studies show that K2 works on the calcification of soft tissue. That’s why it makes sense to offer both forms in our formulation.
What has been reduced or removed
The amount of Vitamin A is now lower.
As recent studies have shown that the risk of Vitamin A deficiency in developed countries is now low, Supersmart has reduced the amount of this in our multivitamin and multimineral supplement to make room for other beneficial nutrients. It is important to note, however, that the previous version never presented any risk of over consumption, as beta-carotene is only converted into Vitamin A when the body needs it.
Total tocopherols and gamma tocopherols have been removed.
Some meta-analyses have questioned the wisdom of regular supplementation with Vitamin E at doses above 400 IU a day. For those with very low starting levels of oxidative stress, it could actually present a slight health risk. While such conclusions remain the subject of debate, Supersmart has chosen to remove the synthetic tocopherols from Daily 3® and retain only the natural Vitamin E and tocotrienols.
Molybdenum, selenium, and zinc have all been reduced.
We have chosen to reduce the amount of these three trace elements and bring them in line with recommended daily amounts since the latest studies have shown no benefit in exceeding these levels. We have, of course, retained the same exceptional forms which offer optimal bioavailability: molybdenum citrate, selenomethionine – obtained naturally – and zinc gluconate.
Three good reasons to take Daily 3® multivitamins every day
Daily 3® makes it easy to maintain your health. Here are three of the biggest reasons to take it daily:
- To maintain a long, healthy life. As you probably know, healthy life expectancy or healthspan has stopped rising in Western countries. Many physiological mechanisms become less efficient with age, such as absorption of nutrients through the digestive wall, production of endogenous antioxidants, and efficacy of the immune system, neurotransmission, and circulation. Relatively quickly, this degeneration leads to the development of age-related health problems and makes the body more fragile. The composition of Daily 3® has been developed to combat the decline in these functions and compensate for their loss of efficacy.
- To allow your body to reach its full potential and help you feel great. Even if you eat a balanced, organic diet, you will almost certainly still be lacking in several micronutrients. The nutrient and mineral content of our food has been in constant decline the past century and our fruit and vegetable intake is generally far from ideal. Researchers have estimated the loss in calcium, iron, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin C to be approximately 30% in the past 50 years. This is due to the misuse of pesticides, soil depletion, the preference for more resistant, but less nutritious varieties, eating foods that spend days in transit before being stored, and modern lifestyles. Daily 3® allows you to compensate for these losses.
- To combat the relentless attack on your body from the pollution, harmful substances, and stress that cause disease. In the West, we are facing an epidemic of new disorders and health problems, as well as auto-immune and neurodegenerative diseases. These are all linked, either directly or indirectly, to our unhealthy new dietary model, increasingly sedentary lifestyles, and raised stress levels, all of which increase our requirements for many nutrients, particularly vitamins that contain antioxidants. With its high content of exceptional antioxidants and vitamins in optimal forms, Daily 3® helps the body combat these attacks and reduces the risk of many common conditions.
There is a reason why Daily 3® has been cited as one of the best men's daily multimineral and multivitamin supplements, as well as one of the best women's daily multivitamin dietary supplements. By capitalizing on the high-quality ingredients in Daily 3®, men and women of all ages can boost their immune support and start to reverse any kind of lack of energy they are experiencing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.