Natural Anti Aromatase Support Supplement
Natural Anti Aromatase Support offers several benefits as a natural, multi-faceted solution to the problem of aromatisation. Based on natural plant ingredients, its a very well-tolerated supplement, available to buy at Supersmart.
Why take Natural Anti Aromatase Support?
Aromatisation is a complex hormonal process that affects both men and women at certain times of life, particularly after the age of 50. This enzymatic process is responsible for converting androstenedione and testosterone into oestrone and oestradiol. However, in general, over-production of estrogens can cause serious problems for both sexes:
- In women, excess estrogen can lead to disease, particularly where there is a family history of hormone-dependent cancers such as breast, uterine or ovarian cancer.
- In men, the conversion of testosterone into unwanted estrogens may exacerbate benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also known as enlarged prostate, and increase the risk of it developing into prostate cancer. An older man actually has as many estrogens as a woman – the cause of the unwelcome partial feminisation he may suffer. Erectile dysfunction is also more common. Supplementing with testosterone or its precursors becomes less effective and it is the enzyme aromatase which is the main culprit.
What are the benefits associated with the ingredients in Natural Anti Aromatase Support?
This formulation has a number of scientifically supported, active ingredients with well-established properties:
- Chrysine, is a flavonoid compound extracted from blue passionflower (Passiflora caerulea). This powerful flavonoid inhibits the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, with no unwelcome side effects.
- Standardized extract of Agaricus bisporus prevents and reduces testosterone-induced cell proliferation and increases apoptosis in breast cancer.
- Naringin, extracted from grapefruit, is a recognized estrogen inhibitor.
- Genistein extracted from Sophora japonica, is a more active flavonoid than that extracted from soya. It is a potent inhibitor of aromatisation processes.
- Quercetin is a natural flavonol recognized for its anti-inflammatory effects on the prostate.
- Epilobium parviflorum (Small-flowered Willowherb) is a plant rich in terpenes, phytosterols, flavonoids, tannins and especially oenothein B, which together inhibit aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase.
- DIM or diindolylmethane is a substance extracted from the cruciferous family (broccoli, cabbage …) It balances and supports optimal function of endocrine and hormone systems, both in men and women. In older or middle-aged men, it is important to reduce the conversion of testosterone into estrogens that accumulate in the prostate. DIM has been shown to curb the metabolism of testosterone and in particular its conversion into estrogens, thus supporting healthy prostate function. In women, it helps maintain testosterone in its free form, which promotes hormonal and emotional equilibrium. In addition, DIM has been identified as a natural indole, able to boost the body's natural defenses against environmental carcinogens.
- Zinc picolinate is a form of zinc that plays a significant role in hormonal homeostasis. Interacting with the majority of hormones, particularly pituitary hormones, it inhibits prolactin which is known to stimulate harmful production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Buy Natural Anti Aromatase Support to fight the process of aromatisation.
|Daily dose : 4 tablets
Number of doses per pack : 30
|Amount per dose
|Extract of Agaricus bisporus standardized to 30% polysaccharides
|Naringin (extracted from grapefruit standardized to 99% naringin)
|Genistein (extracted from Sophora japonica standardized to 98% genistein)
|Quercetin (extracted from Sophora japonica standardized to 95% de quercetin)
|Extract of Epilobium parviflorum 10:1
|Diindolylmethane powder (DIM)
|Zinc picolinate (including 15 mg zinc)
|Other ingredients :calcium carbonate, stearic acid, maltodextrin, croscarmellose sodium, shellac.
Directions for use
Adults. Take two tablets morning and evening, or as advised by your therapist.
Store at temperature between 2 and 8 ° C in a dry place away from light.
Value for money
Thank you for a natural alternative to the chemical AI s