Natural Anti-Aromatase Support Supplement to Counter Excess Estrogen Production
Natural Anti Aromatase Support offers several benefits as a natural, multi-faceted solution to the problem of aromatization. Based on natural plant ingredients, it is a very well-tolerated supplement, available to buy at Supersmart.
Why Buy Aromatase Inhibitors?
Aromatization is a complex hormonal process that affects both men and women at certain times of life, particularly after the age of 50. In general, over-production of estrogens can cause serious problems for both sexes:
- In women, excess estrogen can lead to disease, particularly where there is a family history of hormone-dependent cancers such as breast, uterine, or ovarian cancer.
- In men, converting male reproductive hormone into unwanted estrogens may exacerbate benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also known as enlarged prostate, and increase the risk of it developing into prostate cancer. An older man actually has as many estrogens as a woman, which is the reason for the unwelcome partial feminization he may suffer. Erectile dysfunction is also more common. Supplementing with male reproductive hormone or its precursors becomes less effective, and it is the enzyme aromatase that is the main culprit.
What are the benefits associated with the ingredients in Natural Anti Aromatase Supplement Support?
This formulation has a number of scientifically supported, active ingredients with well-established properties:
- Chrysine is a flavonoid compound extracted from blue passionflower (Passiflora caerulea). This powerful flavonoid inhibits the conversion of male reproductive hormone into estrogen with no unwelcome side effects.
- Standardized extract of Agaricus bisporus prevents and reduces cell proliferation induced by the male reproductive hormone and increases apoptosis in breast cancer.
- Naringin, extracted from grapefruit, is a recognized estrogen inhibitor.
- Genistein extracted from Sophora japonica is a more active flavonoid than that extracted from soy. It is a potent inhibitor of aromatization processes.
- Quercetin is a natural flavonol recognized for its anti-inflammatory effects on the prostate.
- Epilobium parviflorum (Small-flowered Willowherb) is a plant rich in terpenes, phytosterols, flavonoids, tannins, and especially oenothein B, which together inhibit aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase.
- DIM or diindolylmethane is a substance extracted from the cruciferous family (broccoli, cabbage). It balances and supports the optimal function of endocrine and hormone systems, both in men and women. In older or middle-aged men, it is important to reduce the conversion of male reproductive hormone into estrogens that accumulate in the prostate. DIM has been shown to curb the metabolism of the male reproductive hormone, particularly its conversion into estrogens, thus supporting healthy prostate function. In women, it helps maintain male reproductive hormone in its free form, which promotes hormonal and emotional equilibrium. In addition, DIM has been identified as a natural indole, able to boost the body's natural defenses against environmental carcinogens.
- Zinc picolinate is a form of zinc that plays a significant role in hormonal homeostasis. Interacting with the majority of hormones, particularly pituitary hormones, it inhibits prolactin, which is known to stimulate the harmful production of DHT.
At What Age Should I Start Taking Anti-Aromatase Supplements?
Understanding natural aromatase supplements and when to take them is an ongoing area of research within the scientific community. These supplements offer natural anti-aromatase support for men and women, but when should you start taking them?
There is no clear answer about what age men and women should begin adding these supplements to their diets. In short, natural aromatase inhibitors are designed to prevent the conversion of androgens to estrogens. According to USADA, in women, these inhibitors work best when their estrogen levels are already low.
On the other hand, the American Society of Clinical Oncology recommends anti-aromatase supplements and medications as part of hormonal therapy after breast cancer surgery for ten years in postmenopausal women.
While most studies focus on women battling breast cancer, men can also benefit from taking an aromatase inhibitor supplement. High estrogen levels represent a problem for men, including in the development of prostate cancer.
Estrogen blockers are vital for helping you regain your hormonal balance and start feeling like yourself again. Some of the problems associated with high estrogen levels include infertility and erectile dysfunction, which can cause serious problems to one’s quality of life.
It raises the question, “what age should you start looking into natural aromatase inhibitors for sale?”
The straight answer is that there is no specific age when you should begin taking these supplements. Scientific opinion ranges from everybody over 60 to when you need them. At Supersmart, we prefer a conservative approach, whereby we recommend starting to take these supplements when you begin to experience a hormonal imbalance.
If you have already been diagnosed with a hormonal imbalance, you may already be taking other prescription medications to address the problem. In this situation, ask your doctor whether you could benefit from anti-aromatase supplements and whether taking them could interfere with your existing medication.
Do These Anti-Aromatase Supplements Have Side Effects?
Side effects of aromatase inhibitors are a natural concern for anyone. Luckily, aromatase inhibitors have long been a staple of the medical world for years. They are used regularly to treat hormone imbalances, making them a safe and natural supplement to add to your diet.
At Supersmart, we do our research to ensure that every supplement sold does precisely what it was designed to do. We always recommend that our customers do their research for their own peace of mind.
Customers have access to an array of scientific studies online. You can also seek out anecdotal evidence from others who are already enjoying the benefits of aromatase inhibitors. These natural anti-estrogen supplements have been checked for efficacy and safety.
Like with any supplement, side effects are possible, but with natural anti-aromatase support, your chances of experiencing any uncomfortable or unpleasant side effects are slim. Most people can safely experience the benefits of these supplements.
However, most people who experience side effects do so because they exceed the recommended daily dosage. The guidelines stating how much you should take have been designed with science in mind. These recommended daily dosages maximize the benefits of natural anti-aromatase support while limiting the risk of side effects.
The best way to determine whether you are at risk of any side effects is to contact your family doctor before adding them to your diet. They can inform you whether any existing prescription medications will likely interfere with natural anti-aromatase support from Supersmart.
Buy Natural Anti Aromatase Support to fight the process of aromatization.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.