Pectasol® modified citrus pectin is a sophisticated nutraceutical scientifically recognized for its ability to promote cellular and organ tissue health, now available to buy at SuperSmart. Specifically, Pectasol® supports against a protein called galectin-3. This protein when blocked in the blood stream can support overall health and longevity along with promoting the immune system.
What Benefits do Studies Show About Pectasol®?
- Promotes a balanced immune response;
- Supports healthy aging, joint, and nerve health;
- Contributes to a healthy cell growth and development;
- Supports detoxification and a healthy kidney, heart, and liver function;
- Helps preserve healthy cholesterol and blood pressure;
- Helps soothe oxidative stress.
Normal pectins have a molecular chain that is too long to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Pectasol® is produced in accordance to a reproducible pH and heat controlled enzymatic process, which creates a smaller molecular chain. In fact, Pectasol® is designed to have uniform low molecular weight (< 15,000 Daltons), a low degree of esterification (5% maximum) and the right pH for optimal absorption.
Buy Pectasol® for its benefits on cellular health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Daily serving: 3 scoops
Number of servings per bottle: 30
|Quantity per serving
|PectaSol® is a registered trademark of EcoNugenics.
Each dosette contains 5 g of PectaSol®.
Directions for use
Adults: In serious cases, take 1 scoop (five grams), mixed with lukewarm water or fruit juice, three times a day. For prevention purposes, begin with 15 g a day for one month, then reduce to 3 to 5 g a day.
Precautions: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of children’s reach. Store away from light, heat, and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition.
No reviews for this product yet
- 2010;8(10):1747 (lorsqu’il est pris au moment des repas et à une dose d’au moins 10 g)
- 2011;9(6):2203 (lorsqu’il est pris au moment des repas et à une dose d’au moins 10 g)
- Olano-Martin E., Gibson G.R. & Rastall R.A., 2002. Comparison of the in vitro bifidogenic properties of pectins and pectic-oligosaccharides. J. Appl. Microbiol., 93, 505-511.
- Combo M, Agnan M et al. Les oligosaccharides pectiques : production et applications possibles, Biotechnol. Agron. Soc. Environ. 2011 15(1), 153-164.
- Schieber, A., Hilt, P., Steker, P., EndreB, H-U., Rentschler, C. (2003). A new process for the combined recovery of pectin and phenolic compounds from apple pomace. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies, 4, 99- 107