Rhodiola Rosea Supplement - Natural Plant Extract with Adaptogen Properties
Rhodiola, Rhodiola rosea, is a perennial plant which grows on the sandy, rocky, cold and dry soil of Siberian mountain slopes. Its medicinal use dates back to the Greek doctor Dioscorides (77 BC). According to tradition, it has the power to increase stamina, longevity, sexual vigour and cognitive ability. The first scientific studies to support these applications came from Russia and Scandinavia in the Sixties. Since then, Rhodiola rosea has been considered one of the principal adaptogens (substances which have a general, non-specific effect on increasing the body's resistance to various forms of stress) in the same category as ginseng, eleutherococcus and ashwagandha.
What are the health benefits associated with Rhodiola rosea?
- Rhodiola has the ability to enhance cellular energy metabolism. It stimulates production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and creatine phosphate (CT) in the mitochondria, the cells' energy powerhouses, and as a result, provides more of the energy molecules needed to power many daily activities.
- Rhodiola's psychostimulant effects have been demonstrated by Soviet researchers. It helps relieve symptoms of depression.
- It increases resistance to exercise and reduces recovery times after exercise.
- Rhodiola significantly improves cognitive performance (memory, mental arithmetic, concentration, visual and auditory perception) despite stress and fatigue. It helps relieve stress and fatigue and significantly increases capacity for intellectual work and reducing the concentration of various stress-induced metabolites in the body, particularly CRF (Corticotropin Releasing Factor) which increases mental fatigue and sexual function difficulties.
- Rhodiola restores periods in women suffering from amenorrhea and significantly improves their fertility.
- It improves sexual function in men suffering from erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. In Siberia, Rhodiola is recommended both to those with sexual problems and to those who simply want to improve their performance. A bouquet of Rhodiola rosea is traditionally offered to newly-weds on their wedding night.
|Daily dose : 2 capsules
Number of doses per box: 30
| Extract of Rhodiola rosea standardized 5 % rosavine and 1.8 % salidroside ||600 mg |
| Other ingredients : Acacia gum, rice bran. |
Directions for use
Adults. Take two vegetarian capsules a day, before breakfast and lunch, as required.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 300 mg Rhodiola rosea extract.
No reviews for this product yet