Champex® for Humans - Mushroom Extract Supplement
Champex® for humans is a proprietary extract of the Agaricus Bisporus mushrooms, which neutralizes the by-products of food decomposition that are exhaled as "bad breath" and generate body odor.
Developed in Japan, Champex® works by destroying odorous or toxic compounds (e.g. methane, trimethylamine, indole, skatole and others) directly in the intestines where they begin and by reducing ammonia density in the blood. Champex® mushroom’s effectiveness is documented by several studies.
Champex® Mushroom Benefits
What is Champex®? The Agaricus Bisporus mushroom Champex® extract is more effective for bad breath than parsley seed extract. Studies show it’s effective against bad breath and body odor caused by consuming garlic (93% proven efficacy), onions, fish and alcohol, and smoking tobacco.
In Japan, when supplements were administered for 30 days to hospitalized patients, their body odor and bad breath disappeared completely, and urinary and fecal odor decreased significantly.
Champex® supplementation may do more than deodorize, however, as the toxic compounds it neutralizes can cause nausea, vomiting, spasms and cyanosis. If those toxic compounds are reabsorbed by the intestinal wall, they may contribute to colon carcinogenesis, liver disorders and accelerated aging.
Studies show Champex® mushroom for humans produces profound digestive improvements, including:
- Improvement in subjects experiencing diarrhea and constipation within 10 days
- Improvement of the intestinal condition of 80 percent of subjects in 30 days
- Benefits gut health: studies show Champex® mushroom supplement for humans may increase the amount of bifidobacteria by 150 percent and potentially halves the Clostridia population
- Purifying the blood by potentially reducing its ammonia content by 50% in 30 days
- Improving the activity of natural killer cells, a key element of the immune system, and supporting the immune system by detoxifying compounds produced in the intestines
- Reducing the proliferation of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) bacteria
- Combatting the progression of renal insufficiency and maintaining normal levels of creatinine
- Reducing levels of uric acid in the body
- Decreasing leukotriene production — allergenic agents linked to asthma attacks and hayfever
- Acting as a powerful antioxidant effective against several free radicals
While some people take Champex® for the odor-destroying benefits, they often find that the Champex® mushroom extract for humans provides additional benefits they weren't even looking for.
Agaricus Bisporus Supplement Side Effects
Before you begin taking a Champex® mushroom supplement, it's important you research potential side effects. While Champex® is safe in most cases, there are some people who shouldn’t take it.
That's why we always recommend consulting your healthcare provider before you start taking any Champex® supplement. If you have any pre-existing health conditions or you are taking medication, you want to be sure that taking Champex® mushroom extract is right for you.
Additionally, there haven't been extensive studies about pregnant and nursing mothers taking Champex® extract. For this reason, we recommend avoiding the Champex® Champignon mushroom extract if you are expecting or lactating until more clinical research has been completed.
And if you plan to take Campex® alongside other supplements, it's wise to speak with a professional that understands how they could affect each other and learn about any side effects you may experience.
|Daily serving: 6 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 20
|Other ingredients: Acacia gum, white rice bran.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 250 mg of Champex®, a patented extract of the mushroom Agaricus bisporus.
Directions for use
Champex® Supplement for Humans - Directions for Use
Our Agaricus Bisporus extract supplement comes in a package containing 120 vegetarian capsules. We recommend taking up to six capsules a day. At that rate, one container will last twenty days.
Some people may only need to take one capsule per meal. But if you need to take six capsules a day, make sure you spread them out and take all of them with meals for the best results.
An appropriate dose of Agaricus Bisporus mushroom extract depends on several factors. You may need more or less based on your health, age, weight and other conditions you are facing.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 250 mg of Champex®, a patented extract of the mushroom Agaricus Bisporus. We recommend storing all of your supplements in a cool, dark location to ensure potency. We also recommend keeping your supplements out of the reach of children and pets.
For effective cleansing, detoxification and purification of the digestive system, other dietary supplements may also be of interest. Combining a number of natural extracts, our for example, may help detoxify and protect the liver. And our helps encourage the elimination of waste products, food residues, bacteria and parasites. Also check out our supplement, which facilitates the elimination of lectins — proteins linked to certain digestive problems.
Value for money
trés bon produit
Sous réserve d'évaluer avec plus de sécurité l'effet sur une insuffisance rénale encore légère mais installée, c'est un produit excellent dont on peut mesurer les effets directement par la masse supplémentaire d'évacuations...
J'aimerais que soient plus souvent évoqués en règle générale l'éventualité d'un risque sur les reins.
- Nishihira J, Nishimura M, Tanaka A, Yamaguchi A, Taira T. Effects of 4-week continuous ingestion of champignon extract on halitosis and body and fecal odor. J Tradit Complement Med. 2015;7(1):110-116. Published 2015 Dec 11. doi:10.1016/j.jtcme.2015.11.002
- Solano-Aguilar GI, Jang S, Lakshman S, et al. The Effect of Dietary Mushroom Agaricus bisporus on Intestinal Microbiota Composition and Host Immunological Function. Nutrients. 2018;10(11):1721. Published 2018 Nov 9. doi:10.3390/nu10111721
- Hess J, Wang Q, Gould T, Slavin J. Impact of Agaricus bisporus Mushroom Consumption on Gut Health Markers in Healthy Adults. Nutrients. 2018;10(10):1402. Published 2018 Oct 2. doi:10.3390/nu10101402