Rehab Supplement - Natural Detoxification
Rehab supplement in vegetarian capsules, contains natural nutrients with multiple benefits that act in synergy to stimulate the body's detox mechanisms and alleviate chemical dependency.
What are the benefits of the ingredients in Rehab capsules?
- Chrystantellum americanum promotes bile secretions, has a beneficial effect on kidney stones and gallstones and protects the liver. It stimulates liver function, enabling alcohol, in particular, to be eliminated two to five times faster.
- Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals generated during phase 1 of detoxification. It helps degrade toxins (pollutants or drugs) and eliminate them via the urine as well as reducing heavy metal toxicity.
- Supplementing with Glutathion facilitates detoxification. Phase II detox involves conjugation reactions in which glutathione plays an important part: a glutathione molecule binds to a toxin and thus facilitates its excretion via bile or urine.
- Asparagine supplementation can reduce concentrations of acetaldehyde in the blood by more than 30%, thus preventing alcohol toxicity.
- Kudzu contains flavonoids (puerarin, diazin ou daidzein) which help reduce damage resulting from excessive alcohol consumption. These flavonoids are believed to work by stimulating activity of the alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH), thus reducing alcohol concentrations in the body.
- Calcium D-glucarate's detoxifying effect comes from its ability to increase glucuronidation and excretion of potential toxins. During phase II of detoxification, carcinogenic chemicals, steroid hormones and other fat-soluble toxins bind to glucuronic acid in the liver (glucuronidation).
- Dimethylglycine plays a part in hepatic metabolism and detoxification due to its ability to donate methyl groups to help produce sulfur-adenosylmethionine (SAMe). It also has a direct role in detoxifying foreign substances.
- Curcumin counteracts the hepatotoxic action of xenobiotic substances by increasing both the liver's detox capacity and levels of the enzyme's glutathione-S-transferase and UDP glucuronyltransferase, which are important for phase II reactions. Curcumin reverses aflatoxin-induced liver damage. Bioperine increases the bioavailability and efficacy of curcumin.
- Ellagic acid (present in pomegranate extract) promotes balanced detoxification by stimulating production of the detox enzyme glutathione-S-transferase, and other phase II activities, at the gene level; modulating phase I activities; binding directly to certain toxins, rendering them harmless and promoting their excretion.
- Ginger root extract increases bile secretion. Combined with silymarin (milk thistle), it is effective at combating hepatoxicity induced by carbon tetrachloride.
- Silymarin is hepatoprotective. Daily supplementation with silymarin improves liver function in individuals with liver disease (including exposure to toxic levels of industrial phenols such as toluene). Silymarin increases levels of glutathione and glutathione peroxidase in patients with liver disease. It is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Sodium R-lipoate is a highly bioavailable salt of R-lipoic acid. Alpha-lipoic acid supports liver function by neutralizing free radicals and promoting production, regeneration and concentration of glutathione in the liver. Alpha-lipoic acid induces phase II enzymes. It also promotes bile excretion of heavy metals.
Buy Rehab today to support the body's detoxification mechanisms.
For optimal detoxification of the body, other dietary supplements available to buy at Supersmart may also be of interest, such as , a blend of natural extracts formulated for cleansing the colon. There's for helping to detoxify the liver, and , useful for eliminating lectins, molecules associated with certain food sensitivities or hypersensitivities.
|Daily serving: 4 capsules
Number of servings per bottle : 30
|Chrysantellum americanum (extract 4:1)
|Kudzu (extract 4:1)
|Calcium D glucarate
|Curcumin (Curcuma longa extract 95% curcumin)
|Pomegranate extract (40% ellagic acid)
|Ginger root (extract 4:1)
|Silymarin (Milk thistle extract 80% silymarin)
|| 100 mg
|Other ingredients: Acacia gum, rice flour.
Bioperine® is a registered trademark and proprietary product of Sabinsa Corporation.
Directions for use
Take two capsules twice a day, or as advised by your therapist.
No reviews for this product yet