Chlorella is a single-celled, freshwater, green algae. It has the highest chlorophyll concentration of any known plant, and consists of 60% protein including all the essential amino acids. Yaeyama, a subspecies of Chlorella vulgaris, contains chlorella growth factor which is rich in nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) and peptides. You can now enjoy its benefits in supplement form, available to buy in SuperSmart's online catalogue.
What Benefits are Associated with Chlorella?
Chlorella is one of the most scientifically-researched foods. In particular, it is used:
- To detoxify the body by eliminating heavy metals and toxic chemicals.
- To improve intestinal function as a result of its high chlorophyll content.
- To stimulate macrophage and T lymphocyte activity, boosting the immune system's ability to combat viruses, bacteria, foreign proteins, or chemicals.
- As an alkaline, to balance the body's pH.
- To control blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
Buy Chlorella detoxifying supplement today to enjoy all its benefits.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Daily serving: 20 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 25
|Extract of Yaeyama Chlorella providing:
Vitamine B9 (folic acid)
*RDA in Vitamin B2: 14%. RDA in Vitamin B9: 40%. RDA in Vitamin B12: 36%. RDA in Iron: 34%.
Each tablet contains 200 mg of Yaeyama Chlorella.
Directions for use
Adults: Take 10 tablets twice day.
Precautions: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of children’s reach. Store away from light, heat, and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition.
No reviews for this product yet
- Monographie Chlorella vulgaris Beyerinck publiée sur Algaebase.org (base de données électronique de la National University of Ireland [Internet]
- Lubitz JA. The protein quality, digestibility and composition of Chlorella 71105. ASD Tech Rep U S Air Force Syst Command Aeronaut Syst Div. 1961;61(535):38
- Karadjova IB, Slaveykova VI, Tsalev DL. The biouptake and toxicity of arsenic species on the green microalga Chlorella salina in seawater. Aquat Toxicol Amst Neth. 2008;87(4):264‑71.
- Wu Y, Wang W-X. Accumulation, subcellular distribution and toxicity of inorganic mercury and methylmercury in marine phytoplankton. Environ Pollut Barking Essex 1987. 2011;159(10):3097 105.
- Watanabe F, Takenaka S, Kittaka-Katsura H, Ebara S, Miyamoto E. Characterization and bioavailability of vitamin B12-compounds from edible algae. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2002;48(5):325 31
- Hasegawa T, Tanaka K, Ueno K, Ueno S, Okuda M, Yoshikai Y, et al. Augmentation of the resistance against Escherichia coli by oral administration of a hot water extract of Chlorella vulgaris in rats. Int J Immunopharmacol. 1989;11(8):971 6.
- Ibusuki K, Minamishima Y. Effect of Chlorella vulgaris extracts on murine cytomegalovirus infections. Nat Immun Cell Growth Regul. 1990;9(2):121 8.
- Dantas DC, Queiroz ML. Effects of Chlorella vulgaris on bone marrow progenitor cells of mice infected with Listeria monocytogenes. Int J Immunopharmacol.1999;21(8):499 508.
- Kwak JH, Baek SH, Woo Y, Han JK, Kim BG, Kim OY, et al. Beneficial immunostimulatory effect of short-term Chlorella supplementation: enhancement of natural killer cell activity and early inflammatory response (randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial). Nutr J. 2012;11:53.
- Lee SH, Kang HJ, Lee H-J, Kang M-H, Park YK. Six-week supplementation with Chlorella has favorable impact on antioxidant status in Korean male smokers. Nutrition.2010;26(2):175‑83.
Crédits Image : chlorella-info.eu