ProstaNatural Formula With Prunus Africana Bark Extract
ProstaNatural Formula is a comprehensive and meticulously formulated supplement, aimed at men over 50. It contains several exceptional nutrients, including prunus africana bark extract and saw palmetto, for unrivaled and measurable results, that support urinary and prostate function.
ProstaNatural Formula and Prunus Africana Benefits
- Saw Palmetto extract (Serenoa repens) standardized to 45% free fatty acids. Saw palmetto is a South American plant historically used in traditional Native American medicine to combat a wide range of urinary problems. It became popular again in the 20th century in the form of supplements aimed at men over 50. Research is ongoing to try and better understand the potential effects of saw palmetto’s free fatty acids (oleic, palmitic, lauric and myristic acids) and sterols (most notably beta-sitosterol). In April 2016, the European Medicines Agency, an agency of the European Union, concluded that extract of saw palmetto fruit may be a viable option to combat benign prostatic hyperplasia and various urinary problems, such as difficulty urinating or the urge to frequently urinate. They based their conclusions both on its traditional use and on a selection of clinical studies.
- Nettle root extract (Urtica dioica), a perennial herb known for encouraging renal clearance.
- African plum tree extract (Pygeum africanum) standardized to 2.5% beta-sitosterol and soy extract standardized to 40% beta-sitosterol. Pygeum bark has been traditionally used in Africa and imported into Europe and North America since the 18th century. Like soy, it contains large amounts of beta-sitosterol.
- Flower pollen extract and extract of Collinsonia canadensis root — also known as rich weed. And, unlike the pollen collected from hive entrances, our flower pollen extract for prostate health is machine-collected direct from flowers, reducing the risk of allergy.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM), the conversion product of indole-3-carbinol, an active compound with significant potential, produced when cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli and Brussels sprouts are digested.
- Zinc, vitamin E, and selenium, which supports healthy spermatogenesis, Vitamin E, and zinc, which helps maintain adequate male reproductive hormone levels.
You can buy ProstaNatural Formula to improve urinary and prostate function, benefiting from its natural active principles, combined in a single vegetarian capsule for unrivaled results.
What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia is characterized by an increase in the size of the prostate. This results in abnormal pressure on the bladder and causes problems with urination (intermittent flow, pain, frequent need to urinate, dribbling, weak urine stream, bladder stones, urinary infections, etc.).
It is estimated that over 50% of 60-year-old males are affected, and 90% at the age of 90. The causes are not yet fully established, but it’s known that male reproductive hormone and certain of its derivatives play a role in prostate enlargement — it can reach seven times its original size (around 20g in weight).
What Other Measures can be Combined with ProstaNatural Formula?
To enhance the effects of some of the compounds in ProstaNatural Formula, you can also adopt the following measures:
- Take the time to fully empty your bladder.
- Do not wait until it is urgent to go to the toilet.
- Reduce your consumption of both alcohol (it increases the volume of urine and reduces the sensation of wanting to urinate) and coffee (which may slightly increase prostate size).
- Remain as active as possible: physical inactivity increases retention of urine in the bladder.
Benefits of taking a saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol combo can be felt from as early as the first few days of supplementation, but it takes several weeks of use to fully appreciate the effects.
Which Other Supplements Combine well with ProstaNatural Formula?
Alongside ProstaNatural Formula, you can buy the following supplements to support prostate health at SuperSmart: a natural, cranberry-based formulation, as well as a top-of-the-line extract of to boost the effects of the free fatty acids in ProstaNatural Formula.
ProstaNatural Formula and African Plum Tree Extract Side Effects
ProstaNatural formula is an excellent prostate supplement. However, when using this natural prostate supplement, should you be worried about side effects?
When taking a beta-sitosterol prostate supplement, you must do your own research prior to adding it to your daily routine. Beta-sitosterol, saw palmetto, Prunus Africana bark extract, and other ingredients may cause adverse effects, particularly when combined with prescription medications.
Follow the science when it comes to what you put in your body. With so many scientific resources available online, it is easy to do your own research on each individual ingredient to determine whether or not you’re at risk of any negative side effects.
Before starting any kind of supplement regimen, you should also schedule an appointment with your physician. People who already take other supplements and prescription medications need to be sure there aren’t any negative drug interactions that will increase the risk of side effects.
Doing your own research ensures you can buy supplements with confidence. And with all the natural ingredients in ProstaNatural formula considered safe, you should have nothing to worry about.
As always, if you experience any negative side effects while taking a prostate health supplement, stop taking them immediately and contact your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for use
How to Take our Prunus Africana Supplement for Prostate Health?
Prostate supplement benefits have the potential to transform your life. However, you must be aware of the recommended daily allowance when taking saw palmetto capsules for prostate health.
When taking SuperSmart’s saw palmetto and nettle root supplement, ProstaNatural Formula, we recommend taking not more than 2 capsules, twice a day. Also, note that these capsules contain soy derivatives, so make sure you are not allergic to soy before taking them.
Is there a specific time of day when a Prunus Africana, beta-sitosterol, or saw palmetto extract is most effective? Currently, no studies reveal a specific time of day to take these capsules. When you decide to take these supplements will not affect the Prostate supplements benefits.
But, since you will be taking them twice a day, it is recommended to take one in the morning and one in the evening. However, feel free to experiment. As long as you do not cross the recommended daily serving, there is little to no risk of taking nettle root extract for prostate problems.
And finally, if you experience any adverse side effects, consult your doctor immediately, as they may recommend altering your daily serving.