Hemorrhoids Dietary Supplement to Help with Size and Bleeding
As a unique formulation, Hemo Comfort is a high-grade dietary supplement specifically formulated to help combat hemorrhoid problems, reduce their size, and the associated bleeding. Discover the different plants that make up this supplement and their multiple benefits.
What are Hemorrhoids?
Most people are aware of what is a hemorrhoid but few know the primary causes or the different types that exist. Hemorrhoids are swollen veins found in the anus and in the lower part of the rectum. They may be internal or external.
Blood vessel walls may thin and stretch so that the veins bulge out against the skin. Eventually, they can become irritated and lead to discomfort and rectal bleeding. To date, hemorrhoids are one of the most common causes of rectal bleeding. In most cases, they will go away on their own, but help for hemorrhoids is available through supplementation.
If you believe you have the symptoms of hemorrhoid problems, there are several hemorrhoid causes. Some of the common causes include straining during bowel movements, lifting heavy objects, carrying excess weight, pregnancy, and a low-fiber diet.
If you are concerned about your hemorrhoids, make sure you schedule an appointment with your doctor.
Possible Causes and Symptoms
As discussed, there are several possible causes and symptoms to account for. Anything that puts strain on this part of the body is known to cause the characteristic bulging of the veins that can lead to irritation and full-blown hemorrhoids.
Lifting heavy objects, straining in the bathroom, and being diagnosed as overweight or obese are all potential causes of hemorrhoids.
External hemorrhoids tend to cause the most symptoms, with irritation, swelling, and bleeding among the most common. You may also notice blood on your toilet paper if you have a case of internal hemorrhoids.
Thrombosed hemorrhoids are the most problematic and can lead to severe pain as a result of blood clots, worsening an ordinary external hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoid relief is available, so do not be afraid to consult your doctor.
What exactly does the supplement Hemo Comfort contain?
The good news is that research has identified several natural, plant-source compounds that can help combat excessive hemorrhoid dilation. The supplement Hemo Comfort thus contains the following 4 bio-active substances which have been shown to be particularly effective:
- Horse chestnut extract (standardized to 20% aescin). Horse chestnut is the most effective known natural venotonic. Its benefits come primarily from its aescin content, a mixture of saponins with anti-oedema effects. Horse chestnut is used for invigorating venous circulation by sending blood back towards the heart and for helping to lower blood pressure in the legs. Horse chestnut is thus widely used to help combat hemorrhoid problems and varicose veins. It may also help maintain healthy skin (4-9);
- Diosmin extracted from the fruit of Citrus aurantium, also known as Seville or bitter orange. This flavone is often used in cases of acute or chronic hemorrhoids. Several studies have shown diosmin to be effective in relieving pain and bleeding associated with the condition (10-13);
- Hesperidin, also derived from the fruit of Citrus aurantium. Hesperidin is a citrus bioflavonoid which promotes increased venous tone. It is believed to have vasculoprotective, venotonic, and anti-hypertensive effects. These multiple properties make it a useful substance to help reduce hemorrhoid problems (14-16);
- Troxerutin extracted from the flowers of Sophora japonica, also known as the Japanese pagoda tree. Part of the oxerutin family, this flavonol is used to help protect blood vessels and combat hemorrhoid problems. According to some studies, it also plays a role in fighting the generation of free radicals associated with a high-cholesterol diet (17-20).
What are the benefits offered by Hemo Comfort?
All the compounds in this supplement act synergistically to help combat hemorrhoid problems.
First, the aescin in horse chestnut and the hesperidin work together to help invigorate venous circulation, lower blood pressure, and reduce excessive hemorrhoid dilation (and thus size) (21-23).
Hemo Comfort deliberately combines specially-selected venotonic flavonoids (namely diosmin, hesperidin, and troxerutin) which have proved highly effective at helping to reduce the oedema, thrombosis, bleeding, and pain specific to this condition (24).
How should this natural anti-hemorrhoid supplement be taken?
To benefit from Hemo Comfort’s excellent properties, take 4 vegetarian capsules a day with a glass of water.
3 tips for preventing or eradicating hemorrhoid flare-ups
Want to prevent a hemorrhoid flare-up or relieve an existing one? Try to:
- Avoid becoming constipated. Straining during a bowel movement encourages hemorrhoid problems. Increase your intake of fibre (found in fruit, vegetables, grains...) and drink plenty of water to soften your stools;
- Take regular exercise as it helps regulate gastrointestinal transit. It will also help revitalize your circulation. Try not to stay sitting down for several hours in a row;
- During a flare-up, avoid foods and drinks that irritate the mucous membranes (coffee, alcohol, hot mustard, spicy dishes...). If you suffer from itching, apply cold compresses to the anal area for 10 minutes, 3-4 times a day. In addition, avoid lifting heavy objects as it can cause an increase in venous pressure.
Potential Side Effects of Taking Hemo Comfort
Hemo Comfort is the best hemorrhoid supplement for prevention and treatment. Regularly taking a natural supplement for hemorrhoids will enable you to avoid the problem of chronic hemorrhoids affecting millions of Americans every year.
Like with any supplement, you should always be aware of any potential side effects that could arise as a result of taking a hemorrhoids dietary supplement. Be aware of the different effects of your hemorrhoid supplement so you can spot the warning signs.
The vast majority of people can safely add Hemo Comfort to their diets. However, there are those who may be taking medications for chronic conditions that need to take some extra care. Speaking to your doctor is vital. Your primary care provider will be able to go through your medical history to determine whether you are at risk of any side effects.
If you decide to add hemorrhoid capsules to your daily supplemental regime, make sure you are aware of any of the signs of side effects. Any unpleasant or uncomfortable side effects should never be ignored.
However, most instances of side effects occur when the recommended daily dosage has been exceeded.
Supplements to take in conjunction with Hemo Comfort
To help prevent constipation, a key factor in hemorrhoidal disease, you could combine Hemo Comfort with a course of Bifidobacterium longum. This excellent probiotic has been specifically formulated to help regenerate the gut microbiota. Each capsule contains no fewer than 2 billion ‘good bacteria’ destined for your gut.
The supplement Triple Protect meanwhile, will help invigorate your blood flow to help send blood back towards the heart. Rich in Quatrefolic®, nattokinase, K2, and quercetin, this natural formulation simultaneously supports healthy arterial circulation and blood coagulation, as well as a decrease in hypertension.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.