Triple C Supplement - Triple Vitamin C with Synergistic Action
Popular with our customers for its efficacy and value for money, Triple C combines three specific forms of vitamin C in a single capsule, that acts synergistically within the body: ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate and ascorbyl palmitate.
What are the benefits associated with Triple C?
The importance of vitamin C to human health is widely recognized. Confirmed by numerous scientific studies, its properties are beneficial, if not essential, to several vital functions. Vitamin C is best-known for its key role in maintaining the immune system and improving the body's natural defenses.
It is also recognized as a powerful natural antioxidant that helps combat oxidative stress, free radicals and cellular aging. And vitamin C's benefits do not stop there. On the contrary, it is involved in a multitude of metabolic reactions, with the most active form, ascorbic acid, working at many levels within the body:
- Helps produce collagen, a protein providing mechanical resistance to stretching of the tissues;
- Is involved in the formation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and noradrenaline;
- Helps produce carnitine which is central role to the transport and use of fatty acids by the mitochondria to produce energy;
- Participates in the synthesis of red blood cells;
- Encourages the absorption of plant-source iron;
- Protects cells from the aging process, acting in synergy with , beta-carotene, le selenium, and zinc.
Why is Vitamin C supplementation important?
While everyday foods such as fruit and vegetables are rich in vitamin C, they may not provide sufficient levels to cover our daily requirements. Vitamin C is fragile and is easily destroyed by light and heat. Vitamin C supplements have therefore been developed as a way of obtaining an optimal intake. Often taken to safeguard against vitamin C deficiency, vitamin C supplements are also indicated for preventing and treating a number of ailments:
- Combatting oxidative stress;
- Improving iron absorption;
- Boosting the immune system;
- Fighting temporary tiredness;
- Preventing colds and flu;
- Lowering blood pressure and preventing hypertension;
- Reducing the risk of heart disease;
- Preventing both cognitive function decline and cataracts.
The majority of mammals are able to produce vitamin C themselves, but humans lost this ability a long time ago, which is why this vitamin is classified as essential – we need to ingest it from the diet. The recommended dose for this vitamin C supplement is one to two capsules a day.
|Daily serving: 6 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 15
|Ascorbic acid (from 1,200 mg ascorbic acid, 1,800 mg of calcium ascorbate and 90 mg of ascorbic palmitate)
|Calcium (from 1 800 mg of calcium ascorbate)
|Other ingredients: rice flour.
Directions for use
Take one or two capsules per meal, according to your needs.
Value for money
Traitement préventif à la vitamine C, produite de bonne qualité, correspond parfaitement à mes attentes.
Clients mon mari et moi depuis plus de 5 ans, nous n’avons jamais été déçu du professionnalisme de l’entreprise que nous contactons régulièrement pour des conseils sur certains produits.
BARBOSA PEREIRA Terapeuta
Penso que a embalagem devia ter 120 unidades com o mesmo preço
excellent, encore un produit rare (voir sa composition) très efficace!
Mme SABIN Sylvette
DE PAR MA PROFESSION DANS LA NUTRITION PRODUIT REGULIEREMENT RECOMMANDE ET UTILISE PAR MOI MEME
effets très discrets
Excellent produit et bon rapport qualité / prix
Cela semble être à la hauteur des attentes
Eine gute Unterstützung zur Ernährung - besonders in der Erkältungszeit.
très bon produit
difficile à juger car je n'ai pas encore commencé à le prendre!