Triple C Supplement - Triple Vitamin C with Synergistic Action
Popular with our customers for its efficacy and value for money, Triple C combines three specific forms of vitamin C in a single capsule, that acts synergistically within the body: ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate and ascorbyl palmitate.
What are the benefits associated with Triple C?
The importance of vitamin C to human health is widely recognized. Confirmed by numerous scientific studies, its properties are beneficial, if not essential, to several vital functions. Vitamin C is best-known for its key role in maintaining the immune system and improving the body's natural defenses.
It is also recognized as a powerful natural antioxidant that helps combat oxidative stress, free radicals and cellular aging. And vitamin C's benefits do not stop there. On the contrary, it is involved in a multitude of metabolic reactions, with the most active form, ascorbic acid, working at many levels within the body:
- Helps produce collagen, a protein providing mechanical resistance to stretching of the tissues;
- Is involved in the formation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and noradrenaline;
- Helps produce carnitine which is central role to the transport and use of fatty acids by the mitochondria to produce energy;
- Participates in the synthesis of red blood cells;
- Encourages the absorption of plant-source iron;
- Protects cells from the aging process, acting in synergy with , beta-carotene, le selenium, and zinc.
Why is Vitamin C supplementation important?
While everyday foods such as fruit and vegetables are rich in vitamin C, they may not provide sufficient levels to cover our daily requirements. Vitamin C is fragile and is easily destroyed by light and heat. Vitamin C supplements have therefore been developed as a way of obtaining an optimal intake. Often taken to safeguard against vitamin C deficiency, vitamin C supplements are also indicated for preventing and treating a number of ailments:
- Combatting oxidative stress;
- Improving iron absorption;
- Boosting the immune system;
- Fighting temporary tiredness;
- Preventing colds and flu;
- Lowering blood pressure and preventing hypertension;
- Reducing the risk of heart disease;
- Preventing both cognitive function decline and cataracts.
The majority of mammals are able to produce vitamin C themselves, but humans lost this ability a long time ago, which is why this vitamin is classified as essential – we need to ingest it from the diet. The recommended dose for this vitamin C supplement is one to two capsules a day.
|Daily serving: 6 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 15
|Ascorbic acid (from 1,200 mg ascorbic acid, 1,800 mg of calcium ascorbate and 90 mg of ascorbic palmitate)
|Calcium (from 1 800 mg of calcium ascorbate)
|Other ingredients: rice flour.
Directions for use
Take one or two capsules per meal, according to your needs.
No reviews for this product yet