Hear Loss Formula – Hearing Support Formula for Tinnitus and More
Hear Loss Formula is an exceptional supplement which combines the best compounds for slowing down age-related hearing problems and helping improve hearing, now available to buy from SuperSmart.
Based on the latest scientific studies, its formulation includes molecules that promote blood vessel dilation in the inner ear, increase the production of the most effective endogenous antioxidants, and combat the free radicals that affect the auditory system.
Who is Hear Loss Formula Aimed at?
This supplement is for anyone who wants to protect themselves against hearing problems, particularly those related to age (presbycusis).
It is also designed for those who have existing hearing problems:
- Age-related hearing loss (increasingly difficulty hearing, interpreting, and understanding sounds in the environment);
- Hearing loss that occurs following trauma (chronic or acute);
- Hyperacusis (hypersensitivity to sounds and noise in general);
- Tinnitus (whistling and buzzing in the ear).
How does this Hearing Supplement Work?
Age-related hearing loss is the result of inevitable deterioration of the auditory system. Over time, the 30,000 hair cells of the inner ear (those that detect sound) become damaged and are permanently lost. Like presbyopia (long-sightedness), this process starts to develop after the age of 50, with high frequencies particularly affected as it is this type of frequency that is processed by the most sophisticated hair cells.
The best way of lessening the intensity of this process is to combat the formation of free radicals in the ear. These harmful molecules, which can alter the ear's cells, are generated by numerous factors such as smoking, excess weight, poor diet, the majority of the most popular over-the-counter medicines, and above all, noise, whether chronic or occasional (1). A number of studies have shown that excessive noise mechanically and irreversibly alters hair cells in the cochlea throughout life.
If the noise is sufficiently loud, the free radicals will cause many cells to die, producing vasoconstriction (narrowing of blood vessels) in the ear, which in turn leads to the generation of even more free radicals (2-5), as is the case during a heart attack. After several decades, the accumulation of these cell deaths manifests in incapacitating hearing loss, though it is after the age of 50 that it all speeds up.
To counteract these processes and delay aging of the inner ear, Hear Loss Formula draws on four strategies:
- Increasing the rate of endogenous production of those antioxidants which are most beneficial for hearing such as superoxide dismutase (6) and glutathione. This role is fulfilled by magnesium (7), as well as by lipoic acid.
- Promoting small blood vessel dilation in the inner ear in order to reduce and repair free radical-induced damage to the cochlea, and even restore some of the lost capacity. Magnesium, quercetin, and ginkgo biloba are the compounds in Hear Loss Formula responsible for these effects.
- Curbing excess release of calcium into cells, a process brought on by acoustic trauma which leads to cell death.
- Delivering exogenous antioxidants (particularly those with synergistic effects such as magnesium) to complement and boost the action of endogenous antioxidants (8-12). Vitamins E and D, quercetin, and vitamin B9 perform this function.
What is in Hear Loss Formula?
This supplement has been formulated to incorporate all the beneficial nutrients for combating hearing problems. Strengths have been selected to ensure balance and encourage the best possible synergy between compounds.
Magnesium (in the form of magnesium aspartate) is the formulation's most important compound. It increases the production rate of superoxide dismutase (a major antioxidant), promotes vasodilation, and prevents too much calcium from being released into ear cells following acoustic trauma.
A two-month double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial has demonstrated the benefits of a daily 170 mg dose of magnesium for reducing damage to the auditory system in soldiers exposed to high levels of noise.
Ginkgo biloba extract
Ginkgo biloba acts in two ways against hearing problems.
The flavonoids it contains, grouped under the name ginkgo flavonglycosides, work primarily on all aspects of the circulatory system (13). Once absorbed by the body, they help relax capillary resistance, increase blood flow to the inner ear, and combat platelet activating factor, which promotes blood viscosity and inflammation of blood vessels (14-15). They also act as 'flak-jackets' against the oxidants that cause our hearing to deteriorate, and improve blood flow (16-17). For their part, terpene lactones (particularly bilobalide) help consolidate the neural circuits involved in hearing. They help increase mitochondrial energy production in neurons and prevent oxidative elements from escaping.
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial (18), ginkgo biloba supplementation (240 mg a day) helped subjects with partial hearing loss recover auditory capability.
Alpha-lipoic acid and glutathione
The body produces an extremely efficient antioxidant for protecting against free radical-induced damage to the ear, called glutathione. Unfortunately, however, production of this antioxidant is reduced by a number of pathological and environmental factors (oxidative stress, diabetes, cataracts, atherosclerosis, pollution, smoking…).
Glutathione has low bioavailability when taken orally, which is why SuperSmart has added one compound that helps the body produce more of it: alpha-lipoic acid.
Quercetin and acetyl-L-carnitine
Quercetin is used to treat memory loss but can also be helpful for sudden hearing loss. It acts by increasing blood flow in the brain (19).
In its acetylated form, carnitine helps improve nerve deterioration (20) [this property is also used to combat Alzheimer's disease (21)].
Vitamins D, E, B9, and B12
These four vitamins are increasingly rare in modern Western diets, yet, they are essential for good hearing and for preserving the integrity of the auditory system. They are also involved in many physiological processes, especially in the brain. Deficiency in vitamin D (which is very common during winter) can result in cochlear dysfunction in particular.
5 Good Reasons To Take Hear Loss Formula for Hearing Problems
- It is estimated that 70% of people will experience significant hearing loss after the age of 70. It is up to you whether to try and ensure you are among the remaining 30%.
- Fluid circulating in the inner ear constantly sweeps away medicines designed to combat dysfunction. It is therefore difficult to tackle hearing problems other than through nutrition.
- Hearing loss is a serious handicap to those affected; it impairs interaction with those around you and leads to gradual exclusion, loss of self-esteem and confidence, depression, as well as increasing communication problems.
- The longer you wait to act, the more your neural circuits become unaccustomed to complex noises and the worse the hearing loss gets. It is a vicious circle.
- A recent study has demonstrated a link between age-related hearing loss and cognitive decline. Hearing problems may precipitate the development of a number of cognitive problems.
How can you Maximize the Efficacy of this Hearing Support Formula?
If you are looking to make this formulation even more effective, you can take these additional measures:
- Eat a healthier diet throughout the supplementation period.
- Substantially increase your level of physical activity. The resulting metabolic changes will optimize brain function including that of the auditory system. To obtain these benefits, you need to exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, five days a week.
- Avoid high noise levels as much as possible and fully engage in social interaction.
Buy Hear Loss Formula capsules to help improve your hearing.
Note: this product should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. It is important to follow the guidelines on how to take it and the recommended dosage, and to use it by the 'best before' date. It is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or for children under 15. Keep out of children's reach. Store in a cool, dry place.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.