Natural Beta-Ecdysterone Supplement Made To Increase Muscle Mass
Beta-ecdysterone, or 20-hydroxyecdysone, is an active principle found in Rhaponticum carthamoides, Suma and Cyanotis vaga. The majority of ecdysterone studies to date have been conducted in Eastern Europe and Russia. They conclude its effects are comparable to those of androgenic hormones.
However, due to its high cost and the relatively large serving size —one gram per day)— beta-ecdysterone is often found in low-quality dietary supplement formulas. Fortunately, all of Supersmart’s supplements are made with only the highest-quality substances.
What is cyanotis vaga?
Cyanotis vaga is a species of plant that is native to the Southwester Arabian Peninsula, Western Malaysia and Tropical Africa. Cyanotis vaga extract is also known as hydroxyecdysone. This substance is extracted from the Cyanotis Arachnoidea plant. It has a white to light yellow powder appearance.
One of the biggest cyanotis vaga benefits includes the ability to naturally produce 20-hydroxyecdysone, otherwise known as ecdysterone or 20E. So, what is ecdysterone? and What does ecdysterone do?
This naturally occurring ecdysteroid hormone is a natural phytoecdysteroid, included in our 20-hydroxyecdysone supplement. The Cyanotic vaga benefits could have a far-reaching impact from stimulating muscle cells during protein synthesis to growing new proteins.
Cyanotis Vaga Extract Benefits
Increasing muscle mass is a well-researched area in the domain of competitive sport and endurance, but muscle mass is also important for older and younger non-athletes, alike.
The following are some of the top ecdysterone benefits:
- Human and animal studies have shown reproducible results in terms of strength and mass.
- Russian studies have been replicated at the Center for Biotechnology in New Jersey. Tested on human muscle cells, beta-ecdysterone was shown to increase protein synthesis by 20%.
- Beta-ecdysterone studies also show it produces improvements in pancreatic hormone function, which may help encourage a reduction in fat mass.
- A study of 80 athletes also showed a gain of 6–7% in muscle mass and a 9–10% loss in fat mass after only two weeks' of beta-ecdysterone supplementation.
- Ecdysterone supplements have also been the subject of research showing that they may protect the cardiovascular system by improving nutrient supply to the brain and muscles.
- Studies show it also combats fatigue — an adaptogenic effect — as well as the negative effects on the immune system that can result from intense physical exercise.
- Beta-ecdysterone may even improve stamina, speed and recovery, according to some research.
- Other clinical trials show it may increase sperm motility, enhance male reproductive hormone production and boost metabolism, but without any androgenic side effects.
These findings are just the start of beta-ecdysterone benefits that have yet to be uncovered. As more research is done on ecdysterone supplements, even more benefits are expected to be discovered.
20-hydroxyecdysone Side Effects
While there are no serious side effects associated with beta-ecdysterone supplements, it’s important that you do your own research on ecdysterone side effects before you start any kind of regimen.
You should also talk to your doctor about any potential ecdysterone side effects you might experience. This is especially true if you’re taking any other supplements, or even any over-the-counter medications or prescriptions, as there could be interactions that exist that you’ll need to know about.
Additionally, it's important to discuss taking any beta-ecdysterone supplements, including the worst and the best ecdysterone supplements, with your doctor if you have any underlying health conditions to ensure there won't be any negative interactions with those either.
However, if you do notice any beta-ecdysterone side effects after you start taking it, you’ll want to stop using it immediately and talk with your healthcare provider. Only after your doctor has given you the go ahead to continue taking beta-ecdysterone 95 should you start taking it again.
There's also no research indicating 20 beta-ecdysterone supplements are safe for pregnant or nursing mothers. We advise avoiding supplementation until you are no longer pregnant or breastfeeding.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.