InflaRelief Formula Supplement
InflaRelief Formula is an original, polyvalent, and powerful supplement in vegetarian capsules that effectively combats and neutralizes the many mechanisms of inflammation with its combination of ingredients and wide spectrum action.
Why Choose InflaRelief Formula?
Together with oxidation and glycation, inflammation is one of the three basic mechanisms of aging. Chronic inflammation is the source of many degenerative disorders and is characteristic of an aging body. It is, therefore, a good idea to avoid it.
You can buy InflaRelief Formula to opt for a more effective option towards inflammation than drugs, without the latter's side-effects. It combines even more natural and powerful nutrients (12 instead of 9) than before, with a higher daily dose. Together, they provide the body with an effective and polymorphic response to the inflammatory process in its many forms.
What are the Ingredients in InflaRelief Formula Capsules?
- Perluxan® is a standardized hop cone extract. Its alpha acids are powerful inhibitors of pain-inducing chemicals. Unlike the whole hop plant, this particular extract has no estrogenic or sedative effects.
- Standardized nettle extract has scientifically supported pain-relief and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cat's claw extract (Uncaria tomentosa), standardized in oxindole alkaloids, has regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties that benefit the joints in particular; it is also a potent stimulant of the immune system.
- "C3 Complex" curcuma extract contains 95% curcuminoids which are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and Cox-2 inhibitors.
- Tulsi is a plant that has been used in Tibetan medicine for thousands of years. It has wide-ranging properties relating to anything from simple physical and mental weakness to acute stress, depression, and many inflammation-related processes, both acute and chronic.
- a pineapple-derived proteolytic enzyme complex generally used for digestive inflammation problems and edema and to prevent blood clots which can affect the cardiovascular system.
- Ginger root extract, standardized in gingerols and shogaols, controls inflammation-mediators by inhibiting pro-inflammatory enzymes Cox 1 and 2 and lipoxygenase. This extract specifically benefits joints such as the hips and knees.
- Quercetin is a natural, antioxidant flavonol and polyvalent reliever, used particularly for respiratory and digestive allergies.
- Rutin, extracted from the aromatic shrub Ruta graveolens, has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects; it is vasoprotective and antithrombotic.
- Rosemary has rosmarinic acid with potent tissue-protective, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergy properties.
- a specific extract of Boswellia serrata, provides 30% acetyl-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA); a potent anti-inflammatory, it is as effective as some drugs, and is particularly good for degenerative joint disorders.
- a black pepper extract standardized in piperine, has anti-inflammatory properties itself and also makes other ingredients more active enhancing their absorption and bioavailability.
Buy InflaRelief Formula today and benefit from its natural anti-inflammatory properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Daily dose: 6 capsules
Number of doses per pack: 30
|Amount per dose
|Perluxan® (Extract of hop cone standardized to 30% alpha and iso-alpha acids)
|Nettle extract 16:1
|Cat’s claw extract standardized to 3% oxindole alkaloids
|Curcumin C3 Complex (35:1 extract of Curcuma longa standardized to 95% curcuminoids)
|Tulsi dry extract (Ocimum sanctum L.) standardized to 2.5% ursolic acid
|Bromelain 2,400 GDU/g
|Ginger root extract standardized to 5% gingerols and 1% shogaols
|Rosemary extract standardized to 6% rosmarinic acid
|5-Loxin® (Boswellia serrata extract standardized to 30% acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid)
|Bioperine® (Black pepper extract (Piper nigrum) standardized to 95% piperine)
|Other ingredients: acacia gum, white rice flour.
Perluxan®, Pharmachem, USA. Curcumin C3 Complex, Bioperine®, Sabinsa Corp, India. 5-Loxin®, Pl Thomas, USA.
Directions for use
Adults: Take 6 vegetarian capsules a day, spread over two or three doses or as advised by your therapist.
Precautions: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of children’s reach. Store away from light, heat, and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition.
No reviews for this product yet
- Van Cleemput M, Heyerick A, Libert C, Swerts K, Philippé J, De Keukeleire D, Haegeman G, De Bosscher K. Hop bitter acids efficiently block inflammation independent of GRalpha, PPARalpha, or PPARgamma. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2009 Sep;53(9):1143-55. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200800493. PMID: 19655312.
- Hajhashemi V, Klooshani V. Antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory effects of Urtica dioica leaf extract in animal models. Avicenna J Phytomed. 2013;3(2):193-200.
- Sandoval-Chacón M, Thompson JH, Zhang XJ, Liu X, Mannick EE, Sadows-ka-Krowicka H, Charbonnet RM, Clark DA, Miller MJ. Antiinflammatory ac-tions of cat's claw: the role of NF-kappaB. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 1998 Dec;12(12):1279-89. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2036.1998.00424.x. PMID: 9882039.
- Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):141-53. Erratum in: Altern Med Rev. 2009 Sep;14(3):277. PMID: 19594223.
- Jamshidi N, Cohen MM. The Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Tulsi in Humans: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2017;2017:9217567. doi:10.1155/2017/9217567
- Rathnavelu V, Alitheen NB, Sohila S, Kanagesan S, Ramesh R. Potential role of bromelain in clinical and therapeutic applications. Biomed Rep. 2016;5(3):283-288. doi:10.3892/br.2016.720
- Hwang YH, Kim T, Kim R, Ha H. The Natural Product 6-Gingerol Inhibits In-flammation-Associated Osteoclast Differentiation via Reduction of Prosta-glandin E₂ Levels. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(7):2068. Published 2018 Jul 16. doi:10.3390/ijms19072068.
- Li Y, Yao J, Han C, et al. Quercetin, Inflammation and Immunity. Nutrients. 2016;8(3):167. Published 2016 Mar 15. doi:10.3390/nu8030167.
- Yoo H, Ku SK, Baek YD, Bae JS. Anti-inflammatory effects of rutin on HMGB1-induced inflammatory responses in vitro and in vivo. Inflamm Res. 2014 Mar;63(3):197-206. doi: 10.1007/s00011-013-0689-x. Epub 2013 Dec 1. PMID: 24292859.
- de Oliveira JR, Camargo SEA, de Oliveira LD. Rosmarinus officinalis L. (rosemary) as therapeutic and prophylactic agent. J Biomed Sci. 2019;26(1):5. Published 2019 Jan 9. doi:10.1186/s12929-019-0499-8
- Taherzadeh D, Baradaran Rahimi V, Amiri H, Ehtiati S, Yahyazadeh R, Hashemy SI, Askari VR. Acetyl-11-Keto-β-Boswellic Acid (AKBA) Prevents Li-popolysaccharide-Induced Inflammation and Cytotoxicity on H9C2 Cells. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2022 Mar 30;2022:2620710. doi: 10.1155/2022/2620710. PMID: 35399644; PMCID: PMC8986374.
- Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. In-fluence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and hu-man volunteers. Planta Med. 1998 May;64(4):353-6. doi: 10.1055/s-2006-957450. PMID: 9619120.
- Pahwa R, Goyal A, Jialal I. Chronic Inflammation. [Updated 2021 Sep 28]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK493173/
- Ertek S, Cicero A. Impact of physical activity on inflammation: effects on cardiovascular disease risk and other inflammatory conditions. Arch Med Sci. 2012;8(5):794-804. doi:10.5114/aoms.2012.31614
- Bianchi VE. Weight loss is a critical factor to reduce inflammation. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2018 Dec;28:21-35. doi: 10.1016/j.clnesp.2018.08.007. Epub 2018 Sep 3. PMID: 30390883.
- Fajstova A, Galanova N, Coufal S, et al. Diet Rich in Simple Sugars Promotes Pro-Inflammatory Response via Gut Microbiota Alteration and TLR4 Signaling. 2020;9(12):2701. Published 2020 Dec 16. doi:10.3390/cells9122701
- Calder PC. Omega-3 fatty acids and inflammatory processes: from molecules to man. Biochem Soc Trans. 2017 Oct 15;45(5):1105-1115. doi: 10.1042/BST20160474. Epub 2017 Sep 12. PMID: 28900017.
- Johnson TV, Abbasi A, Master VA. Systematic review of the evidence of a relationship between chronic psychosocial stress and C-reactive protein. Mol Diagn Ther. 2013 Jun;17(3):147-64. doi: 10.1007/s40291-013-0026-7. PMID: 23615944.
- Panee J. Potential Medicinal Application and Toxicity Evaluation of Ex-tracts from Bamboo Plants. J Med Plant Res. 2015;9(23):681-692. doi:10.5897/jmpr2014.5657
- Aziz N, Kim MY, Cho JY. Anti-inflammatory effects of luteolin: A review of in vitro, in vivo, and in silico studies. J Ethnopharmacol. 2018 Oct 28;225:342-358. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2018.05.019. Epub 2018 May 22. PMID: 29801717.