Lectin Flush Supplement
Lectin Flush is a first-line defense for anyone suffering from uncontrolled food intolerances and unexplained weight gain which, in many cases, it can help resolve.
Why take Lectin Flush?
Eating can, and should be, a pleasure. But many people have at some point suffered from food allergies, whether to gluten, certain cereals, vegetables, or dairy products. Many too have experienced fatigue after a meal, or indigestion, gas, and bloating, or have gained weight without overeating. All these problems have a common cause: lectins – proteins that specifically attach themselves to carbohydrates and are at the root of most food allergies.
Consumption of lectin-rich food can cause diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. Lectins often mimic the pancreatic hormone, sending adipocytes a signal to store excess carbohydrate as fat. They may also induce resistance to leptin, a hormone that regulates fat reserves.
Some common lectins, such as gliadin, present in wheat gluten (and in other cereals as well), act to trigger the inflammatory cascade. Other lectins upset the balance of intestinal flora while those in potatoes and tomatoes may lead to arthritic pain. The majority of lectins stimulate harmful production of polyamines in the intestine and reduce the beneficial activity of natural killer cells. Lectins are found in almost all types of food and it is therefore impossible to avoid them completely. They are not easily destroyed or eliminated at high temperatures, and neither are they digestible.
What are the benefits associated with taking these Lectin capsules?
Only our genotype and blood group can determine to what extent we are likely to be troubled by lectins. Fortunately, you can buy Lectin Flush, which benefits include eliminating lectins from the digestive tract. The substances on this advanced formula are able to bind to lectins before they have a chance to attack their targets.
- N-acetylglucosamine (NAG) is the body's most abundant mucopolysaccharide, particularly present in the digestive system and the joints. It is uniquely able to chelate wheat lectins that cause intestinal hypersensitivity, thus protecting against the digestive stress they induce.
- Extract of pectin from Citrus aurantium is an important source of fiber which increases the viscosity of the intestinal tract. In the large intestine and colon, microorganisms break down the pectin and release short-chain fatty acids with a beneficial, prebiotic effect on our health.
- Extract of algae Fucus vesiculosus is rich in fucose which binds to the yeasts and bacteria that cause digestive problems.
- D-mannose is a beneficial sugar which binds to and neutralizes lectins from Escherichia coli, thus preventing urinary discomfort.
- The amino acid L-glutamine is the principal source of energy for both maintaining and repairing intestinal mucous cells.
- Curcumin (in the form of phytosomes, as in our product ) specifically inhibits intestinal inflammation both in the short- and long-terms, due to its high bioavailability.
- Arabinogalactans from Larix occidentalis also are an important source of fiber with a prebiotic effect. Their principal indication is protection of the colon from diverticulosis, IBS, Crohn's disease, and ulcerative colitis.
- Sodium alginate is a fibrous gel which surrounds lectins after they have attached to sugars, in order to rapidly eliminate them from the body. It also prevents acid reflux and esophageal burning.
Buy Lectin Flush capsules to fight uncontrolled food intolerances.
Are Supersmart's Products Trustworthy?
It is a well-known fact that the supplement industry is largely unregulated. For consumers, it puts the responsibility of choosing a reliable vendor on their shoulders. If you need a lectin flush supplement to help detox lectins from the body, you need to know you are purchasing the real deal.
At Supersmart, we go the extra mile to ensure our customers have peace of mind when buying a lectin blocker. Our team analyzes the latest scientific research to confirm that a supplement benefits our customers.
Furthermore, all digestive detox supplements are thoroughly tested and vetted to ensure you get the lectin detox you expect. We have firm numbers from independent laboratories on how well a supplement performs. If you need digestive system support, you can put your trust in Supersmart.
Despite our research, we always recommend our customers to seek their own information to confirm the science. We are firm supporters of safe supplement usage, which is why so many put their trust in us as a supplier of legitimate, beneficial supplements.
Does this Lectin Supplement Have Side Effects?
Using supplements to support the digestive system means making yourself aware of potential side effects. Does this detox supplement come with side effects?
Current research indicates that the chances for side effects are relatively low, with documented side effects being mild at best. In other words, lectin capsules are safe to take as part of a healthy, well-balanced diet.
However, there is always the potential for adverse drug interactions for those on prescription medications. Ensure you get in touch with your doctor before adding any new supplement to your diet. By working closely with your physician, you can anticipate any potential problems whenever you decide to include a lectin supplement as part of your diet.
Mitigate the risk of side effects with lectin blocker supplements by ensuring you follow the recommended daily dosage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for use
Ways to Take this Lectin Blocker Supplement
Your lectin supplement from Supersmart is designed to be taken with your two main meals. Most people take them with breakfast and dinner, with a small lunch in between.
We recommend you take two capsules with your breakfast and two capsules with your dinner. Some people have reported mild discomfort when taking these supplements on an empty stomach. We recommend that you always consume a lectin supplement with your food to prevent this problem.
Studies have also shown that the lectin blocker is best served in the presence of food to aid absorption. Note that serious side effects are extremely rare, but, as always, make sure you take charge of your health by monitoring yourself for uncomfortable and unpleasant sensations, regardless of how mild.
If you experience any side effects, approach your doctor and stop taking this supplement immediately. The majority of side effects occur due to people exceeding the recommended daily dosage in an attempt to gain additional benefits. As supporters of healthy supplementation, always double-check the 'Directions for Use' instructions on the package before taking a lectin blocker.