VeinoMax vegetarian capsules contain plant extracts rich in active principles, known to strengthen capillary walls and provide synergistic action to improve vein health.
What are the benefits associated with the ingredients in VeinoMax capsules?
- Experimental and clinical studies have shown that troxerutin, a flavonoid, helps relieve heavy, painful, swollen legs and night cramps. Troxerutin also reduces the severity of swollen ankles resulting from long-haul flights.
- Diosmin and hesperidin strengthen vein tone and elasticity, thus reducing the risk of varicose veins and haemorrhoids. Studies have shown that they have a beneficial effect on symptoms of venous insufficiency and on ulcers, when combined with conventional treatments such as support stockings.
- Horse chestnut extract strengthens vein tone, reduces the number and diameter of the small pores of capillary membranes, thus reducing the escape of fluid into surrounding tissues and helping to limit oedema. Over 100 scientific articles have been published on the benefits of horse chestnut in symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency.
- Blueberry extract, rich in antioxidant anthocyanidins, acts on vascular permeability and fragility.
- Grapeseed extract, rich in proanthocyanidins, has a beneficial effect on the symptoms of venous insufficiency, particularly in improving capillary fragility.
- Quercetin, a flavonoid, modifies eicosanoid biosynthesis and prevents platelet aggregation. Its anti-inflammatory properties help control heavy leg swelling.
- Hawthorn berry extract benefits cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, works in synergy with plant extracts to help fight oxidative stress. Through its collagen-producing role, it helps improve the health of vein walls.
Buy VeinoMax to help improve your vein health.
|Daily dose : 6 capsules
Number of daily doses per box: 30
|Quantity per dose
||% of recommended daily amount
|Troxerutin (from 750 mg Sophorae japonica extract standardized to 95 % troxerutin)
|| 712,5 mg
|Diosmin (from 750 mg of Citrus aurantium extract standardized 90 % diosmin
|| 675 mg
|Aescin (from 240 mg of horse chestnut extract standardized 18 to 22 % aescin)
|| 43,2 mg
Quercetin (from 150 mg of Sophora japonica extract standardized 95 % quercetin)
|| 142,5 mg
Vit. C (calcium ascorbate))
|| 150 mg
Hesperidin (from 67.50 mg of Citrus aurantium extract standardized 95 % hesperidin)
|| 64 mg
Anthocyanidins (from 60 mg of blueberry extract standardized 25 % anthocyanidins)
|| 15 mg
Proanthocyanidins (from 60 mg of grapeseed extract
standardized 90-95 % proanthocyanidins)
|| 54 mg
Vitexin (from 45 mg of hawthorn berry extract standardized 2 % vitexin)
|| 0,9 mg
Other ingredients : Acacia gum, rice flour.
Directions for use
Adults : take two vegetarian capsules three times a day with each main meal, or as advised by your therapist.
Value for money
My legs been hurting for years now and nothing made them feel better till I found this product. I could feel improvment as soon as one week. I'm taking it over three months now and the pain is mostly gone. It also makes me feel good that this product has natural ingredients which I prefer over commercial drugs. I can definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from leg pain do to poor circulation.
Very good and effective product,going buy some more very soon