Neem Extract 500 mg
The Neem is an Indian tree attracting worldwide interest which has been the subject of three international conferences in the last 10 years (for more details see www.neemfoundation.org). Mahatma Gandhi was one of Neem's strongest advocates: he led prayers under a Neem tree and every day ate Neem leaf chutney.
For the record, following a long and sustained campaign led by India, the European Office of Patents has finally revoked a patent registered by the multinational W.R. Grace. Until now, this patent had meant Indians were not free to make use of Neem resources. Its annulment strikes a lethal blow to bio-piracy organized by the pharmaceutical industry (more than 70 patents' had been registered to monopolise Neem and its health applications).
What are the benefits associated with Neem Extract?
Ayurvedic tradition, supported by modern science, shows that:
- Neem, which purifies the blood' and detoxifies the body, is good for maintaining healthy skin, and in particular, for treating eczema, athlete's foot, candida and acne.
- It has antibacterial activity against staphylococcus aureus, a common source of food poisoning and urinary infections, and salmonella. A 0.2% concentration of Neem had the same anti-bacterial effect as penicillin G.
- It has an antiviral effect on smallpox, hepatitis B and herpes.
- Its antiseptic qualities help to prevent periodontal diseases (it is a common ingredient in toothpaste).
- It has anti-inflammatory activity comparable to that of aspirin (by inhibiting prostaglandins).
- It exerts immuno-modulatory activity on Th-1 lymphocytes and is considered a potent stimulant of the immune system.
- It has a powerful hypoglycaemic effect, beneficial both to those suffering from Type I diabetes (insulin-dependent) and Type II (known as fat diabetes), through as yet unidentified mechanisms.
- Studies on guinea pigs and rabbits show it has a significant and dose-dependent hypotensive effect.
|Daily serving: 3 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 30
|Azadirachta indica (extract 10:1)
||1 500 mg
|Other ingredients: Acacia gum, rice flour.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 500 mg of Azadirachta indica (10:1).
Directions for use
Take one vegetarian capsule three times a day or as suggested by your therapist.
Value for money
Bon produit et efficace
super product en levering helemaal super snel kunnen andere bedrijven nog een voorbeeld aan nemen