Wild Amazonian Formula - Rainforest Herbal Supplements
The Wild Amazonian Formula is a clever mix of five wild plants from the Amazon designed to stimulate the immune system and support the body's ability to self-heal. Each of these medicinal plants has been carefully selected for its immune-stimulant and anti-proliferative properties. They are all hand-picked from the open-air botanical garden that is the Amazon rainforest. Let's take a closer look at how Supersmart’s rainforest herbal supplements can help boost immune system support.
Who is the Wild Amazonian Formula Made For?
This exceptional formulation is intended for people over 50 years old, as older adults’ immune systems are generally weaker and slower to respond to infections and abnormal cellular events.
The Wild Amazonian formula is equally suitable for anyone whose health has been compromised by adverse health conditions, such as diabetes, cardiovascular problems, chronic stress or chemotherapy, as well as anyone who wants to minimize their risk of all kinds of infections.
These are the four biggest benefits it offers:
- It stimulates the immune system and optimizes the body's natural self-healing mechanisms.
- It increases the body’s resistance to adverse influences.
- It produces a general tonic effect, especially following an illness or short-term health problem.
- It combats stress, infections, fatigue and inflammation.
What Rainforest Herbal Supplements Are In the Wild Amazonian Formula?
The Amazon rainforest is an extraordinary source of rare plant species that possess amazing therapeutic properties. Supersmart has carefully selected the best of them to produce an unprecedented synergistic formula. Three criteria have been applied in making our selection: the plants' empirical use, their clear, scientifically demonstrated physiological effects and their synergistic power.
Cat's Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa)
This is a vine native to the Amazon basin. It’s used by indigenous people for its immune-stimulating properties and the many studies that have been done in recent years have boosted its popularity.
A cat's claw supplement plays an important role in regulating programmed cell death, the process that makes abnormal cells commit suicide. Its high content of sterol compounds (beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol), tannins and procyanidins is the most likely reason its uses are so well documented and have led to researchers exploring more cat's claw supplement uses.
Cat's claw also helps improve immune response, fight inflammation, boost the antioxidant system and repair damaged DNA. One clinical trial of 12 healthy subjects demonstrated its protective effect against mutations to DNA.
Suma Root (Pfaffia Paniculata)
Also known as 'Brazilian ginseng,' suma root is an adaptive plant from the Amazon basin. Suma root supplements have long been used by Olympic athletes to help build muscle and boost endurance without dealing with the unwelcome side-effects of steroids.
Pfaffia paniculata benefits are primarily linked to high beta-ecdysterone content, though it also contains saponins, glycosides and other compounds that enable it to slow down the proliferation of abnormal cells and generally aid the immune system.
Bark of Inner Lapacho (Pau D’arco)
Lapacho has traditionally been used to fight all kinds of infections and combat abnormal cell processes. Today, it is commonly used in Brazil to fight respiratory and skin infections, gastroenteritis and cystitis.
Scientists have identified two active ingredients responsible for lapacho’s positive effect on cellular health and its anti-proliferative properties: lapachol and beta-lapachone. Both are powerful, natural anti-inflammatories, but it’s the synergy between all its compounds that make it so effective.
Graviola Leaves (Corossolier)
This is a tropical Amazonian plant used in traditional medicine for its anti-proliferative properties. A number of studies have shown graviola is associated with optimizing mechanisms that stem the development of abnormal cell processes: inducing programmed cell death, selective inhibition, regulating receptors of growth factors and more.
It’s the plant's high alkaloid content, particularly reticulin and coreximine, that is responsible for this exceptional property. Graviola offers other benefits too: it contains enzymatic antioxidants, such as catalase and superoxide dismutase, both of which combat oxidative stress.
Mullaca (Physalis Angulata)
In folk-medicine, the mullaca supplement is used to treat various problems, such as rheumatism and malaria. But this Amazon ground-cherry offers much more.
Researchers have demonstrated its ability to inhibit the growth of various abnormal cells, combat inflammation and positively modulate the immune response. The plant's high concentration of physalis — natural steroids with powerful anti-proliferative effects — that are responsible. It also contains phytosterols that have antioxidant properties and have positive effects on cardiovascular health.
How Does Wild Amazonian Boost the Immune System?
The natural plant extracts in the Wild Amazonian Formula are well-known to tribes of the Amazon rainforest, particularly the Ashaninka and Campo, who believe they affect both mind and body.
They have been used in Amazonia for thousands of years. Given that traditional medicine rarely “gets it wrong,” thousands of researchers have set out to scientifically test the virtues attributed to these plants.
The anti-inflammatory, immune-stimulant and anti-proliferative properties of these plants have successfully been demonstrated and explained in a laboratory setting. A well-managed combination of these plants can help ward off infections and relieve problems often held in check by conventional medicine. It can, above all, help to stimulate the immune system through several distinct mechanisms:
- Protecting cells against oxidants known to damage cell organelles, membranes and DNA
- Disrupting replication of viruses and thus preventing their progress within the body
- Stimulating the interleukin-1 group of cytokines, which facilitate the transmission of white cells to infection sites
- Fighting inflammation by inhibiting the production of “pro-inflammatory” prostaglandins and suppressing the activity of TNF, a cytokine involved in chronic inflammation
- Improving cell oxygenation
- Repairing errors and mutations to DNA
- Slowing down or inhibiting abnormal cell proliferation
5 Good Reasons To Start Taking Wild Amazonian Now
The Wild Amazonian is one of the best cat's claw supplements and one of the best suma root supplements available. Here are five reasons you should consider taking it now:
- The plants in our rainforest herbal supplements are all wild-growing species and are hand-picked. They are much more active than their cultivated equivalents because they're subject to different natural stresses and are completely uncontaminated by pesticides.
- Large-scale scientific studies support the use of the five plants contained in this formula for self-healing.
- These plants have been used for thousands of years because of their high content of exceptional micronutrients.
- They all help stimulate the immune system and optimize the body's natural self-healing mechanisms.
- With different mechanisms of action, they offer maximum synergy.
Does Wild Amazonian Have Any Contraindications?
The Wild Amazonian Formula is not recommended for those suffering from auto-immune diseases, as stimulating the immune system in these individuals may threaten, instead of protecting. In addition, some of the herbs, particularly mullaca, can produce a mild hypotensive and anticoagulant effect.