Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Supplement (Vitamin C)
Who wouldn't want to live longer and look younger? Asc2P, our magnesium ascorbyl phosphate supplement, may well provide part of the answer.
Asc2P is a rare and very stable form of Vitamin C. It already features as an ingredient in the formulation Telomeres Maintenance, but this form of Vitamin C, with numerous reported beneficial properties, deserves to be considered as a supplement in its own right and taken at an appropriate serving.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Benefits
Vitamin C is recognized for the essential role it plays in many of the body’s functions, as well as for its antioxidant effects. The beneficial effects of Vitamin C have been scientifically shown to help protect the body against cellular aging and prevent the development of certain age-related issues.
That’s why Vitamin C is considered by some to be an anti-aging vitamin.
In addition to its natural antioxidant activity, Vitamin C is involved in numerous metabolic reactions. Multiple scientific studies have confirmed how important Vitamin C is to the human body, with the following functions among the most widely studied:
- Has a key role in maintaining the immune system, boosting the body’s natural defenses.
- Contributes to the production of red blood cells, responsible for oxygenating the body.
- Participates in the formation of collagen, a protein involved in the mechanical resistance of tissues.
- Structures and maintains tissues, such as the skin, artery walls, ligaments, and bones.
- Contributes to the synthesis of neurotransmitters, such as noradrenalin, which is involved in the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Promotes the body’s absorption of plant-sourced iron.
- Produces carnitine, a molecule involved in the transport and use of fatty acids by the mitochondria for providing energy.
Because of Vitamin C’s importance to our health, it has been shown to both support good health and prevent poor health as well as strengthen the body against common health issues.
Vitamin C for fatigue and stress has been found to have a beneficial impact on self-reported physical health. Given Vitamin C’s role in the immune system and antioxidant potency, a Vitamin C supplement for the immune system may offer significant benefits for a health maintenance routine.
Additionally, studies on Vitamin C and stress and anxiety have shown that Vitamin C may soothe emotional discomfort and promote overall feelings of health and wellness.
Why is it important to maintain Vitamin C levels?
While many mammals are able to produce Vitamin C, humans lost the ability to do so over the course of evolution. In order to meet our daily requirements of Vitamin C, we must, therefore, obtain it from external sources. Though it can be gained through Vitamin C-rich foods, such as fruit and vegetables, it is highly vulnerable to heat and light and is easily destroyed during preparation or cooking.
Nutritional supplementation may be of assistance to ensure an optimal intake and prevent deficiency. Dietary supplements in capsule form protect the vitamin until it is absorbed by the body. In the case of proven deficiency, supplementation may become necessary to restore Vitamin C levels to normal. Without an adequate intake, the body can experience negative side effects, such as extreme fatigue.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Side Effects
Before taking Asc2p daily, you should perform your own research and consult with your primary care provider to see if l-ascorbic acid 2-phosphate is right for you. When consulting with your healthcare provider, be sure to discuss all treatments and medications you are, or may soon be taking to ensure that there are no known drug or treatment interactions from taking an l ascorbic acid supplement.
|Daily dose : 2 capsules
Number of doses per pack : 30
|Amount per dose
| Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (L-Ascorbic acid 2-phosphate magnesium)
|Other ingredients : Acacia gum, rice flour.
Directions for use
How To Take Asc2P Capsules
Our Asc2P Vitamin C supplement has been formulated in capsules to provide an optimal intake of magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, a powerful form to support Vitamin C levels.
Delivering 250 mg per capsule, we recommend taking one or two capsules a day, although this can be adjusted to align with your needs and your doctor’s advice. If taken with the serving suggestion of one to two capsules per day, one bottle of Asc2P should last anywhere between one to two months.
While there are numerous reported Vitamin C antioxidant benefits, including Vitamin C stress relief, Asc2P is designed for adults seeking to boost their overall wellness and who are interested in supplementing a healthy lifestyle with Vitamin C magnesium ascorbyl phosphate. Asc2p should be stored in a cool dry place away from pets and children. Do not take any supplements after they have reached their expiration date. If you have a bottle of Asc2P l ascorbic acid 2 phosphate magnesium that has reached its due date, properly dispose of the supplements and bottle, and order a new bottle.
You can also complement this supplement with other nutrients available to buy at Supersmart, that have a synergistic action with Vitamin C, such as selenium, and zinc.
No reviews for this product yet
- Telang PS. Vitamin C in dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013;4(2):143-146. doi:10.4103/2229-5178.110593
- Chambial S, Dwivedi S, Shukla KK, John PJ, Sharma P. Vitamin C in disease prevention and cure: an overview. Indian J Clin Biochem. 2013;28(4):314-328. doi:10.1007/s12291-013-0375-3
- Tardy AL, Pouteau E, Marquez D, Yilmaz C, Scholey A. Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients. 2020;12(1):228. Published 2020 Jan 16. doi:10.3390/nu12010228
- de Oliveira IJ, de Souza VV, Motta V, Da-Silva SL. Effects of Oral Vitamin C Supplementation on Anxiety in Students: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Pak J Biol Sci. 2015;18(1):11-18. doi:10.3923/pjbs.2015.11.18